Acquired a mount!

Kabutoni

So yeah, a little quiet on the train front, but soon it will be busy with Plarail and Daiso Petit Densha. A stork bestowed a new little male family member upon us with all the blood and violence a delivery can have. Say hello to little Nico (仁煌) everybody!

post-188-0-33932200-1386258670_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Toni,

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome little Nico! Very glad to hear mom and baby are well after the expulsion from paradise.

Bet your wife is bummed its a boy, the toy stream is probably already spinning in your head (but I bet if it was a girl the list would have been the same!)

Best wishes.

Jeff

Edited by cteno4
Martijn Meerts

Jeff, it'd be a train regardless of whether it was a boy or a girl.. Boy => blue train, girl => pink train ;)

Thank you so much guys! I'm really happy and I know I will sleep less and less, but on more than one level in life, it seems like things are moving forward by miles every day!

I'll keep you updated on the trainy things that are involved, but first baby things xD

こんにちは仁煌チャン! 

Congrats Toni! 

Martijn is right, regardless of whether boy or girl, trains are in place~~ simply because the daddy loves trains! 

Congratulations Toni, wow what a great Holiday present!.....and now more then ever you have the best reason to buy more trains!!

Jeff, it'd be a train regardless of whether it was a boy or a girl.. Boy => blue train, girl => pink train ;)

And there are pink trains!

Thanks again all!

It's a great holiday gift, hence the name: Nico (St. Nicolas, a Dutch holiday, just one day after his birthday). ;)

It's a great holiday gift, hence the name: Nico (St. Nicolas, a Dutch holiday, just one day after his birthday). ;)

Seriously? Lol. :P