Sweden: t-gauge.se Closing Down Sale.

Guest j_doug

http://www.t-gauge.se/shop/index.php?route=common/home

Unfortunately, they only post within Sweden. This was from a mailing-list email:

Hej! 

Du får detta email eftersom du är registrerad kund på www.t-gauge.se. Tyvärr måste jag meddela att butiken upphör vid årsskiftet då intresset varit för litet för att det skall vara värt att driva verksamheten vidare.

Butiken är öppen fram till 31'a December och tillgången på produkter är så långt lagret räcker. 
Fram tills 31'a December ligger en kraftig rabatt på utvalda delar av det kvarvarande sortimentet så passa på och köp till extra spår och annat! 

Tack för visat intresse!

MVH
/Olle Sköld
www.t-gauge.se

Google Translation:

Hello!

You are receiving this email because you are a registered user at www.t-gauge.se. I regret to inform that the store expire at year-end when the interest was too small for it to be worthwhile to continue operations.

The shop is open until December 31'a and availability of products are while supplies last.
Until 31'a December is a substantial discount on selected parts of the remaining range so hurry and purchase additional tracks and more!

Thanks for your interest!

MVH
/ Olle Shield
www.t-gauge.se

Edited by j_doug
Martijn Meerts

There was actually a really well done T gauge layout at Eurospoor in Utrecht this year. Trains ran well and the scenery was lovely. It actually got a fair amount of interest, although from what I heard the few minutes I was looking at the layout was that most people thought it too small ;)

Yeah thats always the problem when we show our little layout here. I always joke that the starter set comes with a swing arm magnifier!

the successive generations of mechanisms have gotten better and better. 

jeff

If anyone find something interesting at t-gauge.se, I can act as "middle man", receive the package, repack in Swedish Post Office standard package (cheapest way of sending) and forward it to you.

You would order and pay to t-gauge.se with delivery address to me, pay me for the postage (see below) - I have PayPal.

If max 342x219x210 mm and max 2 kg = 249 SEK postage and packing.

If max 520x320x123 mm and max 5 kg = 321 SEK postage and packing within EU, 389 SEK outside Europe.

/Kitayama, Stockholm, Sweden