ModelTrainPlus

nartak

Hi,

I would like to inform you that I have started a small shop ModelTrainPlus at www.modeltrainplus.net.  

Item lineup is not enough yet but I will pile up new items.  For now, those item I am listing is mainly clearance, outlet item or long time deadstock but with affordable price.  In addition, I will list pre-owned model trains after I got a permit from local authority (most likely from somtime in November).  I can also take pre-orders for new models.

I have preset the shipping cost according to product weight and it should be reasonable so that you don't have to wait for invoice to make a payment.  As I have full time work, I may not be able to respond while working but try to get back to your contact as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Nariichi

• Like 4

I just ordered a couple of things off the shop. some interesting older things and great price on them. great to see some old/remain stock deals that you can see in hobby shops in japan but we dont get to see overseas often.

I also broke down and got the penguin train... price was down enough to make it probably the most reasonable way i was going to get one.

so far great communications on the orders. i bought a couple of freight cars from Nariichi a month or so on ebay and great service.

Nice to have more options after the closings of rainbow10 and hobbyworld.

cheers

jeff

Sal for som freight and I popped for ems on the penguin train as we have a show weekend after next and would be fun to have it for that.

Was fun to find some older stuff new. Penguin was a total breakdown with the painted train habit and about the price getting that train thru agents and this was easy...

Jeff

Edited by cteno4
Sal for som freight and I popped for ems on the penguin train as we have a show weekend after next and would be fun to have it for that.

Was fun to find some older stuff new. Penguin was a total breakdown with the painted train habit and about the price getting that train thru agents and this was easy...

Jeff

Congrats on the Penguin! I was also very very tempted on that but couldn't bite the bullet, esp not after the Odakyu and N700A... 

Do share some pictures when they come in ok? 

Nice store by the way! Always great to have another store to choose from! Will be specially looking out for the used models section ~ Might get very interesting there! 

Jr,

Thanks for your price analysis on the penguin, I for about the same from my looks sees as well so why I bit the bullet here... My parents actually gave me a little money to get something fun so I put to towards this (with a good chunk of my own change). Just couldn't pass up the only painted Shinkansen modeled...

Jeff

Hi Jeff and everyone,

Thanks for the comment.  I really appreciate your warm message.
I will try my best for your shopping experience.
Please feel free to ask me a question if you have anything unclear.

Regarding the shipping, I now offer 3 types which are SAL, Standard Air (ePacket), and EMS.
Shipping will be calculated automatically by weight when you checkout and it's up to you to choose the shipping method.  Depends on the weight but the rate usually less than actual shipping for now.  If you like an option for no tracking, I can arrange it.  Please just put a note when you checkout.  I will deduct 400JPY from the shipping when I pickup the payment.  But plese take the risk of undeliverable and no compensation for lost or damage.

One more thing is that the shop is also available for people in Japan.  It will automatically apply 5% sales tax.  And payment through Japan domestic bank wire transfer is accepted.

Nariichi

Hi Nartak

Really like your store and prices.  After your post was listed I went to your site and tried to order the E655 Imperial Car.  I tried 4 times but my order did not go through and I did not receive a response to my email address. Probably something I did wrong.  Sure wish I could have got the Imperial car.

POMU

Hi POMU-san,

I am sorry for the issue.

The reason for the matter is that the Emperor's car was sold out as I had only 1 available.  It was sold out right after I posted about my shop actually.

Nariichi

Hi POMU-san,

I am sorry for the issue.

The reason for the matter is that the Emperor's car was sold out as I had only 1 available.  It was sold out right after I posted about my shop actually.

Nariichi

Hi Nariichi-san

Thank you - figured that would go fast. 

POMU

TAMA train! Very tasty! But B-shorty.... You won't happen to have the Tomytec version now, would you?   :)

Dear JR500のぞみ-san,

Let me check and get back to you.

Dear JR500のぞみ-san,

Let me check and get back to you.

Thank you so much Nartak san! 

I await anxiously for your good news! *fingers crossed* 

It's a really cute train that i missed out on... 

Sorry only few days left for cut-off date.

I can take pre-order on KATO (RoundHouse) 10-934 "Rilakkuma" Yamanote Line 3 car set.

Please let me know by Oct. 21 at 23:00 JST.  Contact either message at the forum or from my shop is okay.

I will place order for few units as shop's inventory so there will be a chance to by them even after the cut-off.

Just got my penguin train today from modeltrainplus. Wonderful train, glad I popped for it! Nariichi San was great with his service. He contacted me the day I ordered that he took it out and tested the train to make sure everything was in perfect shape and found that one of the end car's light was not functioning properly. He said he was sending it back for a replacement and if I wished he would cancel the order until he received a replacement. I said it was fine to keep the order and just send along the replacement when it came. In barely two days I got the email that the product had shipped! EMS made it in 4 days this time.

Super happy with my train and the price and service from modeltrainplus. Always great to have another quality source for export.

Jeff

Edited by cteno4
Concept Model Trains

I must compliment the service from Model Train Plus. My order arrived in 5 days by SAL. I was lucky to get the Kato Emperor's car before it was sold. I hope they have other hard to obtain item's in the future.

Bryan

New Items

1. Kato 10-801-8 Toyama Light Rail TLR0605 "Toyama Green Tram"

2. TOMIX 2770 KUMU80000 Tilt Floor Wagon

3. TOMIX 92390 JR Series 115-1000 "Coca-Cola" color

4. Lower exterior panel for B Train Shorty by Ginga Model.  I listed some versions.

I will be starting auction service as pilot phase.  Please contact me if you are interested.  Unfortunately no real-time bidding feature but I set the rate lower than JAUCE.

I will be listing KATO E655 Imperial Coach again.  Sorry, the price will be different from the last time when I listed.  This is the "final-call" as I am not planning to get additional.  This time, I have 3 available.

Now accepting pre-order for GreenMax release for Feb. and Mar., 2014.

Some new item listed.  They are item by JR Freight.

1. Various mobile phone charm

2. Various towels

Some are with Hello Kitty.

Going to list some other item later...

Fun stuff Nariichi! 

sorely tempted for an EH500 charm, love the two cars on the loop with it!

ack, 200yen economy shipping making me order new phone charm and towel... damn.  ;-p

jeff

Edited by cteno4

just got a SAL box from modeltrainplus. really nice ed75 tomix anniversary set with two containers with tomy 75th anniversary commemorative containers. new old stock with two tiny nicks in the box but other than that brand spanking new for $43 -- a real steal! also a couple of older kawai wara box cars and a koki 106 with 20' jrf containers, both very good deals as well. packaged well. happy camper here.

jeff

Hello Nariichi-san,

Im interested in the Kato 10-189 if its still available. Kindly send me the particulars thru email. 

Thanks!

Mardon