ModelTrainPlus

nartak

Just had my first order arrive from MTP ( a Modemo Toyotesu mo 783 ADVAN GO) I am very impressed with the service and price to England, Now await my next order and will definitely use again!

Paul 

• Like 1

Hi Nariichi.

The first day that I found this site I logged in and registered.  In telling about myself I mentioned that I had got this Tomix train many years ago, and could never identify what the model was. 

Today I was surfing your Tomix site and there it was.  It is a Tomix 92522 - Nagano Electric Railway Series 1000 "Yukemuri" 10 car set.

It has 2 Pantographs missing, and in going through your site I can not find one to fit this set.  Is it possible for you to supply these for me.

My E-Mail is audrey_gerry@rogers.com.  I live in Canada.  Please let me know the details by E-Mail.  Thank you.

Gerry.

• Like 1

This morning a package of with three Rokuhan (Z scale) items arrived:

DE10 diesel loco

EF210 electric loco

Series 115 three-car set.

As before, I am very impressed with both the quality of the items and the impeccable service (and great prices!) offered by Nartak. Many thanks!

Any word, or even a whisper, from Rokuhan on release of the C11?

• Like 1

This morning a package of with three Rokuhan (Z scale) items arrived:

DE10 diesel loco

EF210 electric loco

Series 115 three-car set.

As before, I am very impressed with both the quality of the items and the impeccable service (and great prices!) offered by Nartak. Many thanks!

Any word, or even a whisper, from Rokuhan on release of the C11?

Dear ozman2009-san,

Thank you for the update.  Please enjoy.

Sorry but there is no information available for Rokuhan C11 at this moment.  They announced new product but it was not included.

Hi Nariichi.

Thank you for your prompt service in finding out about the pantographs for me.

I will go to your web site to place my order.

Gerry.

• Like 1

Updated blog post with summary from recent monthly meeting at KATO.  

Now working to make another post regarding Tomytec new product showcase event which was held on Jan. 14.

New item listed.
http://www.modeltrainplus.net/collections/new-arrival

TOMIX 98933 - SL Ban-Etsu Monogatari (limited package)
TOMIX 2007 - Steam locomotive C57-180
KATO 10-1224/1245 - Hankyu Series 6300
Greenmax 4704/4705 - Seibu Series 9000 "RED LUCKY TRAIN"
Microace A0986/A0989 - Series 785
Popondetta 1:150 bus

and many other item listed

• Like 1

Thanks for the update in your blog.  I also noticed Kato's release schedule was different from normal.  Explaination found.

Do you live close to the Kato factory in Saitama Nariichi-san?

Edited by katoftw
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update in your blog.  I also noticed Kato's release schedule was different from normal.  Explaination found.

Do you live close to the Kato factory in Saitama Nariichi-san?

Dear katoftw-san,

Even in Saitama, the location is pretty far.  I live in southeastern part of Saitama while Tsurugashima is western part.  It will take about an hour driving using highways.  As Mr. Kato mentioned about factory tour before, hope to visit there in future.

Dear katoftw-san,

Even in Saitama, the location is pretty far.  I live in southeastern part of Saitama while Tsurugashima is western part.  It will take about an hour driving using highways.  As Mr. Kato mentioned about factory tour before, hope to visit there in future.

That would be very exiting for yourself and your boys?  Can you get me a ticket too please? haha

• Like 1

Hi Narichii.

I recieved the E6 Add On Set and the two pantographs for the Odakyu 1000 today.

Thanx for the fantastic service. Can't get things delivered here within Canada that fast.

gerryo

• Like 1

Blog updated with summary from last Tomytec new product showcase.

New item listed

TOMIX 98935/98936 - Series 500-7000 Shinkansen "PLA-RAIL Car" and "KANSENGER"

TOMIX 98937 - EF65-1033/1065 2 car set

TOMIX 92196/92197 - KIHA66/67 variants

ROKUHAN Z gauge series 500 Shinkansen is also available.

and other item listed.

New items listed

KATO 10-1110/1111 - Series E657 "Super Hitachi"
KATO 10-1249/1250 - Tokyo Metro Series 02 Marunouchi Line "Sine Wave"
TOMIX 92522 - Series 475 (Hokuriku Line)
TOMIX 98938 - Series 457 (Kanazawa yard/JNR color revival)
TOMIX 98939 - KIHA58 "Sea Side Liner"

TOMIX HO Gauge Series 285 "Sunrise Express" also listed.
Some other HO gauge products are added.

A package arrived today with a pair of Tomix HO Hakone Tozan Type 3000 EMUs, my first Japanese HO. Super fast shipping and beautiful packing as always. These are gorgeous models!

Thank you, Nariichi-san!

• Like 1

New item listed

KATO 10-1253/1254 - KIHA181 "Tsubasa"
KATO 10-1127 - DD16 and snowplow car
TOMIX 98940 - W7 Shikansen complete set
TOMIX 92545/92546/92547 - W7 Shinkansen
TOMIX 92542 - 12 Series coach set
TOMIX 92883 - E233-8000 Nanbu Line
Greenmax 4258 - Kintetsu Series 21020 Urban Liner Next "50th anniversary"

and many other item listed

Also pre-order open for following

KATO 2022-1 - C12
KATO 10-1282/1283 - E257-500 Boso Express
TOMIX HO-156 - EH200 (HO gauge)
TOMIX 98006/98007 - Hakone Tozan Type 2000

• Like 1

My Z scale C11 and Moka Railway three coach set arrived today. It was only posted four days ago! Extraordinary service!

Thank you, Nariichi-san!

• Like 1

I just received my first order from Nariichi. (KATO E7 Starter 1221 and Flat Wagon Tank ISO Container 8042-1) Less than two weeks to San Francisco!

Thank you!!!

Paul Z.

• Like 1
Guest keio6000

Just back from a trip to Tokyo.  While there, met with Nariichi-san (twice!) who was kind enough to hand-deliver some items for me.   Nariichi-san is a wonderful gentleman; always smiling and very knowledgeable.  I very highly recommend that you consider the services of his company, modeltrainplus.net.   We went to a baseball game (which tunred out to be a dull 1-0 affair) and had some sushi.  It was great.  All the while, he patiently allowed me to chat his ear off about trains a bit :).

very very oddly for one of mt trips to Japan, I bought almost no model trains.   I did get a Kato 231 Yamanote line train via Nariichi-san which I will use to replace an existing MicroAce set that I have (look for the MicroAce set on eBay soon ha ha) and also got a Tomytec 2-car Fujikyu-cum-Keio 5000 "original color" set, but beyond that mostly what I got trainwise was a lot of tomix tn couplers - almost bought out two whole stores.

I bravely held off on getting Kato's 5050 Tokyu set which Nariichi-san is very enthusiastic about.  I agree it looks great and if you are thinking about that one, go for it.  I decided instead to try to buy a 1/72 YS-11 model that I saw in Japan, but did not buy yet as I couldn't find the exact one I wanted (will wait until the exact one appears on yahoo japan).

I did however buy some train-related junk, including this E7-themed mouse:

item-085637-1.jpg

I think it worth noting and adding to any "list" that we have here that the shosen book tower

http://tokyo-hobby-shops.geraet040.net/#shosen-booktower

is an absolute must visit for japanese train fans while in tokyo.   the train stuff (and also airplane stuff - that is my other hobby) is on the 6th floor.  In addition to a very large collection of train related books, there is also a medium sized section of railroad souvernirs - nothing too exotic, but a lot in one place. 

I got this book:

9784863206700-B-1-L.jpg

and its partner there, though there is a lot more exotir stuff there too.  Oh, I wish this series had something for private railways.

if you don't speak japanese, by the register in the train section there are books more aimed at children and teens. some of these are actually very decent indeed for those of us improving on our japanese.

• Like 6