Oops I bought it again.. (Odakyu 8000)

Guest keio6000

Guest keio6000

After deliberating for a few days, I finally pulled the trigger on a MicroAce Odakyu 8000 6-car set.    Then, before the auction ended, I happened to be looking through my boxes and... lo and behold.. same set.  Seems I had bought it on a trip to Japan, had it sent directly, and forgot about it.  Doh!  And of course I won the auction.

It's a beautiful set (this is the normal version, not one of the 'event' versions) so if I end up with two I wont be too upset, but I've emailed the seller asking him if possible to send me the 9000 instead.  Since I've bought through buyee, the matter is a bit complex and I dont know if I'll manage to do the switch, but we'll see.  The mixup is, of course, entirely my own fault.

In case I end up 'stuck' with the 8000, if somebody has been looking for this and would like to buy it off me, please make *sensible, competitve* offers in USD, GBP, EUR, or JPY (all via PayPal).  I can have buyee send it to you directly via EMS, presumably after it arrives in the buyee offices in a few days.

The 8000 series is a long staple of the Odakyu system and an honest and elegant commuter train.  This is the 6-car single-arm panto version.  A perfect complement to all but they very very earliest Romance Car trains.  Microace A3786.

Would also trade straight up for an OER "EXE" set (presumably microace) of at least 6 cars.  Or if the seller does the swap and offers me the 9000 that he also has, I'd be good with that.  The 9000 is not my favourite, but it fits the theme.

A12546_Z1.jpg

A12546_Z3.jpg

00.jpg

Edited by keio6000