Keio Rail Land N gauge diorama?

Guest keio6000

Guest keio6000

Does anybody know what is happening to the wonderful N gauge Keio Rail Land diorama now that the new museum is about to open there, complete with a (gasp) HO scale diorama?

Also, if anybody finds good links to photos and/or videos of the N gauge diorama, that would be appreciated.  The few that I have found are not that great.

The new Keio Rail Land will open soon at Tamadobutsukoen.   Yes, it's kind of a comedy that Keio has its own "museum," but judging from the photos the outlays have not been extravagant, and in fact are quite nice in that they have sensibly preserved their trains from the elements without spending too much on it.  As a keio fan, I think it's awesome, especially as I understand not one, but two 6000s have been preserved (one static, one as a simulator).

If anybody has an idea what software they use for their 'sim', please do tell.  I'm guessing they just use BVE, but I haven't looked into it.

More info (japanese): http://www.keio-rail-land.jp/

Guest keio6000
Try an image and a video search using this  京王レールランド

yes, of course i did this already and all variations with N-gauge, layout, etc in japanese.  I guess there are some people here who don't speak any japanese, so I guess I won't take too much offense at your attempt at helpfulness :)

Guest keio6000

indeed, sorry - my reply also not meant to be offensive to you--just a bit of tongue in cheek.

rumour has it tomorrow (sunday) might actually be nice and sunny here in blighty.  enjoy!