Animated ship

Hello guys,

I've seen a new product about a system that move a small ship in a pond.

I know it's a motorized kit with both an HO and an N ship, but I don't know if is Faller or Noch...

I can't find anything about it in the web...

Can somebody help me?

Ciao!

Matteo,

yep that was faller. i think it was in both ho and n scale. i thought we had talked about it here and i know there was a youtube of it, but cant find it. it uses the same chain mech that the lawn mower does to move the boat around on the pond with magnets

i have not seen it for sale think its out of production. the mower in n scale is out of production.

sorry

cheers

jeff

Matteo,

i know i saw a couple of youtubes of it but searching on youtube can be spotty!

it was listed a few years back as out of stock on a few of the euro importer shops, but not seen it for a while.

i could have sworn i posted some links to video or pictures somewhere in the forum a couple of years back, but could not find anything useful in searches (but the new search function is a bit funky).

but im pretty sure it very out of production now so probably uber hard to find. some of the larger euro hobby shops might be of some help if you try and email them.

im pretty sure it was faller and used the same mech as the mower. this is basically a little ball chain that wraps around pullies so you can do a zig zag pattern or a loop (i think the boat was a drunken circle in the pond). magnet on the chain then drags the boat on the water surface above. very like the bike system here: http://www.jnsforum.com/community/topic/7659-functioning-ho-scale-bicyclist/?p=84683

this one may be using it. it also has the mower just below it.

good luck. let us know if you dig more up on this!

jeff