Webzines?!

SONIC883_de

SONIC883_de

Hi,

I am looking for japanese train webzines like Railway Herald (UK) or Railtalk (UK)

I know:

JRTR -> To much numbers of many things that arn't really important for a normal train fan, less pictures. Awful download format of pdfs, nothing for collect (IMHO)

JR Bulletin -> Discontinued, only the last 4 issues as one, collectable pdf available

Is there something more? Japanese webzines wellcome!

- Kai

CaptOblivious

Hi,

I am looking for japanese train webzines like Railway Herald (UK) or Railtalk (UK)

I know:

JRTR -> To much numbers of many things that arn't really important for a normal train fan, less pictures. Awful download format of pdfs, nothing for collect (IMHO)

JR Bulletin -> Discontinued, only the last 4 issues as one, collectable pdf available

- Kai

Well, we were looking to start one, called Tetsudo, but there hasn't been a lot of interest in submitting content…

SONIC883_de

Same here. I want start a german language hobby webzine, but there wasn't much arcticles to publish

:'(

Martijn Meerts

Well, personally I haven't quite given up on Tetsudo, even if the initial issue might be quite a bit later than we had hoped. (Damn this "real life" thing always getting in the way....)

Hi,

I know:

- Kai

Well, we were looking to start one, called Tetsudo, but there hasn't been a lot of interest in submitting content…

I had hoped that Jeff would say something to Bob in the club, cause Bob is big in to writing articles and he has a pretty vast knowledge of the subject.