Sign in to follow this  
Vato

Minitrix ICE3 couplers

Vato

Missing coupler shaft on the trix ICE3, any advice? 

sedril

Huh.  It's kinda small to make a casting out of.  Wonder if a 3d printer might be able to create what you need.

Vato
Huh.  It's kinda small to make a casting out of.  Wonder if a 3d printer might be able to create what you need.

too small to print 3d printer

sedril

That's all I've got :)  Anyone else?

Vato

nop, I ask german modelers too, but ...

Matteo_IT

VATATO, where are you from?

I can search in our exhibitions... also in september I'll be to "international N gauge show" in UK, I can search as me too I have this train... 

Vato
VATATO, where are you from?

I can search in our exhibitions... also in september I'll be to "international N gauge show" in UK, I can search as me too I have this train... 

Hi Matteo_IT

I'm from New york. yesterday I find it on the german site modelleisenbahn.com and order it, but delivery is too much, 32 Euro and modeleres from th germany give me a link, with the explanation how to replace couplers, it's very interesnting, You can do it too :) http://www.1zu160.net/eigenbau/kupplung.php

if you cannot open the link, let me know

Matteo_IT

Hello Vatato,

are you still interested in original coupler?

In my town (Turin) there is a small shop with great business with german producers: I ordered a lot of spare parts from Trix, Minitrix and Marklin...

If you send me the reference I'll ask him to supply and I can send to you... for much less than 32 Euros :) !