Buses!

marknewton

That's an impressive collection of buses, Hypes. You could easily model a scene such as this if you had a monorail...  ;)

3467599639_600aef8612_o.jpg

All the best,

Mark.

SubwayHypes

^haha cool, maybe the next new thing in N scale modeling will be inverted mono rails!?!

Yea i could do that bus scene, but i need more taxis!  Theres a thread in classified from another member looking for those toyota crown taxi cabs, they were released way back in the day from tomytec.

Wow i like this collection better, i love that tokyo green bus, and the light blue/white buses look pretty cool too.

10050124a2.jpg

Bottom left corner is the one I need. Anyone know what city that bus belongs to?

^haha cool, maybe the next new thing in N scale modeling will be inverted mono rails!?!

That could be an interesting challenge!

Cheers,

Mark.

SubwayHypes

If i ever get around to purchasing that bus set i will part that one out if you like.  I would buy that set now as i am on a spending spree but unfortunately i have to devote most of my money to turnouts and essential track parts which are expensive!  that whole bus set is the price of two turnouts.

Of course, if you ever buy that set, i'l send you paypal for a couple of those! 

That's cool. I thoguht about buying the entire set and part selling te rest out, but then the economy and work went to carp with me, and had to back shelf big purchases.