NEWCOMER

Carlos Filipe

Carlos Filipe

Hi: my name is Carlos Filipe, am from Portugal and I'm interested in the japanese theme of small rural lines. I'm currently building a very simple N scale layout I named Klisheshima, my cliché of Japan. Dimensions: L104 X D45 X H81cm

Hope to have it  finished soon.

post-1540-0-72876700-1371551403_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Olá Carlos.

Bem vindo ao forum.

Why don't you show to all of us some detais of Klisheshima on the Personal Projects sub forum?

My name is Ted and I live in Chelmsford, MA, USA. I have been model railroading and a train fan since I was 5 (63 years ago). I started with Lionel tinplate and evolved into a mix of Lionel, Sunset 3rd rail, Williams brass, and 2 rail traction. My layout is strictly Pennsy with o scale traction running in the midst of everything. I dabbled in HO and N, but always came back to O.

My primary interest in the forum is to try to get a handle on the value of some Tenshodo HO brass locos I bought while stationed in Japan in the early '70's. i bought them because they were great models and the price. They have never been run. I'll be testing them this week. I have four electrics and a 4-6-2. I'll be trying to post photos soon.

• Like 1

Hi Ted & Carlos...Welcome to the forum.

Carlos very nice layout!

Ted...I look forward to your photos of the brass locos.....if you are running them is it possible to take a video?

Carlos Filipe

Shamefully or shamelessly I haven't done nothing on this layout.

I don't know how you guys manage, but I keep on jumping from porject to project...

Hope soon i will post here new photos.

Thank you JR for the advise. I overlooked that detail of the presentation. Sorry.

Carlos,

Ha thats the common bug that most of us have caught, getting too many projects going! i have piles of them here! trying to get better about them these days and stay focused on fewer of them and get more done! the first pict looked great, cant wait to see more!

cheers

jeff

Martijn Meerts

You don't want to know how many projects I'm working on at any given time ;)

It's not necessarily a bad thing though, working on 1 project all the time gets boring fast and there's a good chance you end up making mistakes because you just want to get the project done.