Railstars Relocation

CaptOblivious

CaptOblivious

Hello! Wearing my Railstars hat for this post. Just wanted to let folks here know that Railstars is nearly finished with our relocation to California, as I have taken a day job. The upshot of this is that progress on the Aegaeon decoders have been delayed a bit while we moved house, but that work on them will continue here shortly. Going forward, new product development is going to slow down a good bit too, unfortunately. But we're still at it, and have no plans of disappearing any time soon!

All railstars products will be shipped with tie dyed patterned packaging and a bootleg cassette of a Greek theatre greatful dead concert. These are manditory to get a Berkeley business license.

Jeff (ex berkeleyite)

CaptOblivious

Jeff: Wait, so you are saying that, since moving from the South, that my extensive collection of early R.E.M. bootlegged shows is no longer valid for business purposes!?

Actually Berkeley is one of the few places you can probably live off of trading bootleg music! City government just has to require GD as its a main local closed economy loop.

Jeff