Viaduct Station Set - Kato 23-125

Hello all,

Would anyone be able to tell me the dimensions of the Kato Viaduct Station Set (23-125). I just need the depth from front to back. I've figured out the length.

Cheers eh,

Todd

Todd

The building and station plates are 98mm 3 7/8" deep. The station walls that pop onto the station plates the add about 6mm 1/4" to each side so the deck wall stick out a bit front and back of the station and shop buildings under neath.

If you want ab odd depth station deck or a large one there is an easy technique to make your own deck as the deck plates are expensive! You can laminate Formica, 3/16" foam core and 3/16" Masonite with contact cement and you get a really rigid and flat material the same thickness as the kato plates and the foam Coe layer is right place where you can poke the wall pegs into it. Homedespot even has a gray stone Formica that is pretty close to unitrak ballast!

Cheers

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

Beauty! Thanks Jeff. Just playing around with some ideas for a long narrow B Train Shorty layout. Might need a viaduct station for all of the Shinkansens we have. Nice thing about the B Train Shorties is that we won't need to use any of the station extensions.

Cheers eh,

Todd