Totally off topic.....

Darren Jeffries

Darren Jeffries

Couldn't be more so! ;)

Brits and Americans will be aware of Leona Lewis. She was the winner of the british Simon Cowell reality pop show here called the X-Factor. Well she was the first UK female artist to top the US charts (Singles and Albums) in 30 years or so and swept the US by storm.

I was surfing youtube and came across this video, I had almost forgotten about it. It was a performance by Leona on 2008's X-factor final of the Snow Patrol song "Run". This will top the charts in whatever country it gets released in, i guarentee it! Enjoy:

Simon Cowell is that guy in American idol is'nt he ? the one who likes to be harsh on the contestants. He manages a few of these style shows now....

I like your taste Disturbman! ;D 

Leona Lewis has an amasing voice and I hope many success if she is able to sing and write her own songs.

CaptOblivious

I don't think you want to know my musical preferences ;)

Why, 'cause you're embarrassed? ;P

Anyway, any entrant to top female vocalist must first defeat Beth Gibbons in voice-to-voice combat.

Martijn Meerts

I don't think you want to know my musical preferences ;)

Why, 'cause you're embarrassed? ;P

Not really, but it might be a bit scary ;)

At first I thought so too, but I suspect now she's simply a blokey-looking woman. It would appear that this band is all about artifice and style rather than substance, so I reckon the androgenous appearance of the singer in this video is deliberate.

Cheers,

Mark.

alpineaustralia

Is this a generation Y thing because ti just dont get it.

I am still disturbed by the faux-transvestite singer.