More Tomytec visual scene collections slated for release in july

tomytec is releasing a bunch more of their visual scene collections in july. there are two sets of train portals (both the arched and oval in each set it looks like along with abutments), a set of telephone/telegraph poles (japanese style with a million things on them!), and a festival center piece! also they are releasing three sets of people (same set three different paint schemes as usual) of Bon Odon performers. they look like dancers and or play performers in action.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/1224/0/1

too bad we dont have the figures and festival piece for sat, would be great to add. we are adding a street festival in the jrm old town to mimic the cherry blossom festival we will be showing at. also planted cherry blossoms around the temple on the hill and added a big crowd there blossom watching and some trinket and food vendors. should be fun scenes for folks to find on the layout mimicking what they are doing in dc right now!

cheers,

jeff

Jeff - Or you could have Aaron dress up as Godzilla watering a Cherry Blossom tree. ;D

Guys have fun this weekend!

Jeff - Or you could have Aaron dress up as Godzilla watering a Cherry Blossom tree. ;D

Nah, I'm on call for the Times this Saturday. No Goji suit for me. I'll be lucky if I make it to the booth.

we can make him run around in the goji suit when hes out being press boy! just think the events and crowds would come to him! ill keep the camera out to get a pict of him being press guy!

seriously sometime we do need to make a goji suit, would be a hoot. when i was working at the monterey bay aquarium in the design days i made a shark costume as a joke for a small office party. the sucker ended up getting used at every event for the next year and only stopped as it was literally falling apart as it was just fun felt and staples!

only worries now are the winds, could be a very blustery day so the tent and layout may go a flying!

cheers

jeff

Good luck with the weather, monster attacks, etc...I was thinking about coming up to see the layout (I'm in Charlottesville, VA), but now I have a %@#$% virus and plan to do a lot of sleeping. And maybe a bit of layout work.  :)