Finding a chassis with a motor for the non-motorized MoHa 210-11

gmat

Kato Salesroom has Set 10-425, the 211 series add on set, in the marked down remainder section, but this set has no motorized car. I don't think they have 4133B, the chassis with the motor. Can anyone suggest a suitable substitute?

They also don't have the bi-level and single level green cars. They do have set 10-442, the 3 card add on set.

Thank you for any help.

Best wishes,

Grant

You mean to visit the Kato Showroom in Shinjuku to buy it? I doubt they wouldn't have 4133B in stock though. They usually have all the spare parts from the catalogue in stock there.

Toni,

I bought both sets last night. I also looked at the spare parts racks (the one with the metal weights and I guess a motor) I also looked for the 211 green car shells) but didn't see any marked for a 211, but I really have no idea what it should look like. I didn't ask the clerks about getting a chassis with a motor. I hadn't opened the box and looked at the instruction sheet/parts illustration until I had left the showroom.

I'm hoping that another chassis would be an acceptable substitute.

Two days ago they got in some E655 sets, but I'm hoping I can then get it cheaper at Yodobashi Camera. 

Thanks for looking, Toni.

Best wishes.,

Grant