Loco1hobby

keitaro

New steamers .... .. So tempting ... Must resist! ;)

Me too. Do I need more D51s?  Can you have too many D51s?

• Like 2

well you need to collect all 1,182

( but does that include variants and changes since original production? hahaha )

Martijn Meerts

well you need to collect all 1,182

Would be a nice limited edition box-set, shipping might get somewhat expensive though ;)

• Like 3

I would like to know when KATO will re-release the D51 498 Orient Express Steam Locomotive so I can get one to run with the Orient Express pass cars. But yes I too need to get more steam locomotives in my fleet.

Fenway Park

Am I too late to order the D51 Slug version? 

Also can you get the Assy parts from Kato? I am interested in obtaining a standard tender either complete or just the body. Is that possible? 

Thanks

Malcolm

HI Fenway,

It should be possible to get the assy still and loco.

I believe you want this for the tender.

there's not a big description with it but i think it is the whole tender complete.

D51 1次形 (東北仕様) テンダー (1個入) 2018-1A1

Also was the this loco you were after

2018-1 http://www.loco1hobby.net/en/steam-locomotive/678-kato-2018-1.html

Just pm me or mail and i will organize getting in the assy and placing the order.

Cheers,

Dave

I would like to know when KATO will re-release the D51 498 Orient Express Steam Locomotive so I can get one to run with the Orient Express pass cars. But yes I too need to get more steam locomotives in my fleet.

Hi Linkey,

Still nothing from Kato on this. I Figured that the orient would have been announced before these D51`s.

Maybe there is a rights issue or bringing the tooling up to date. There has been many improvements to steamers in Kato`s line up since the last run.

Thanks,

David

Just wanted to give a shout out to the folks at Loco1hoby.

I ordered a complete Grand Hikari set on Wednesday, the 6th, it shipped that day, and arrived today, Friday the 8th!

Not many stateside suppliers could match that level of service, much less one on the far side of the vast Pacific!

Excellent service Loco1!

Edited by Atomsk
  • Like 2

Well we just noticed that KATO had to send out stickers for a printing error on the Orient Express 7 Car add-on set, so KATO might be having issues withthe D51 Orient Express Locomotive, but it would be great to have as well I really need to get more Steamers into my fleet as I only have C11 x1, C57 x2, C58 x1, D51 x1 and C62 x2.

So I will wait till more Steamer come available in the near future. :) 

Me too. Do I need more D51s?  Can you have too many D51s?

No. Right now I'm bidding on another D51. If I win it will be my 4th.

Cheers,

Mark.

That's 7 steamers, I got zero. You call that 'only'? :P

You can never have enough steam locos, well model at least. Real steam locos are another thing!  :)

Cheers,

Mark.

• Like 3

now up for reservation.

Tokyu 5050 - 4000 series Shibuya Hikarie (powered) (Basic 4-Car Set)

Tokyu 5050 - 4000 series Shibuya Hikarie issue (without power) (Add-on 6-Car Set)

Other GM items to be added soon anything you want please contact me.

Kind Regards,

David

Thanks David! Pre-ordered! 

Why do Green Max has to make 4-car basic and 6-car add-on? Why can't it be 6-car basic and 4-car add-on?

4 is too short to look like a nice train length, and 10 is way too long for my layout... Much like the Tomix E5 and the Kato E2 who have the 4 + 6 config...

• Like 1

Hello Mr JR500

You better jump back on to Loco1 and order that GM add-on ... 4 cars will be too short on your layout!!!  Then you can make a 6-car formation of cars 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 and 10.  I think the patterns will match up then.  :D

hmm 5 pantographs for a 6 car train must be a guzzler ... that just won`t do need to save on power.

JR500 i hope you are ready to install some custom regenerative flywheels onto the trains to save power.

Edited by keitaro