Trainz Simulator for iPad at 0,99$

Yay, Trainz Simulator for iPad gets a huge price reduction! Was $5.99 now $0.99c!

post-281-0-74695400-1362045895_thumb.jpg

Don't know what it's worth but at that price you can't risk much!

Of course, you won't expect any Jtrains but it looks like it's well designed!

Grab it on the App Store!

• Like 1

I have already have it. We can agree that it worth the USD 0.99 price, it is not a question. It is good to play with it, but I prefer ATS, at least that one is based on Japanese railway. So if you do not have Trainz Simulator yet, it is time to try it!

I have some screenshot (and a review in Hungarian) about the iPhone version here: http://vonatmagazin.blog.hu/2012/08/12/trainz_driver_vasut_a_zsebben

I tried it a bit, it's a fun game but it's not worth more than 0.99$.

The graphics aren't great (ATS is a lot worse though) but you can have fun with it. It's not just about triving trains, it's the whole railway operations.

One huge downside is the user interface. It's poorly designed and the buttons are WAY to small for a touch screen. The realistic mode features a "real life" controls with 5 levers in a tiny zone. You either can't grab one or grab the one next to it. A bit frustrating then you hit the throttle instead of the brake. After two times passing a red light (and ending my game) because of it I went back to the regular, model train like throttle.