C11

POMU

When you say "schematic" drawing, do you mean a dimensioned scale drawing of the prototype loco, or the typical "exploded" view included with models to show the parts and assembly method? I ask because I usually associate schematic drawings with elctrical/pneumatic systems, not the complete loco.

Cheers,

Mark.

Edited by marknewton

Hi Marknewton

Thanks for your reply.  Need dimensioned scale drawiings of prototype engine - not exploded  view of model.  Not need electrical or pneumatic schematic of engine.

Had a look through my bookshelf, and found that I have 1/80th scale drawings of most JNR steam loco classes, including:

A8 2-4-0T

B6 0-6-2T

6760 4-4-0

8620 2-6-0

9200 2-8-0

9600 2-8-0

C10 2-6-4T

C11 2-6-4T

C12 2-6-2T

C50 2-6-0

C51 4-6-2

C53 4-6-2

C54 4-6-2

C55 4-6-2

C56 2-6-0

C57 4-6-2

and so on...

Cheers,

Mark.

No, I don't.  Generally speaking people don't seem to post scale drawings, although there are some nice examples of JNR-era locos and cars that I've seen on the web.

I've scanned the C11 drawings - this is a low resolution JPG. PM me and I'll send you a higher resolution TIFF file, once I work out how to fit the entire page on the scanner without breaking the spine of the book!   :)

8352222686_cf5a6bf6a9_b.jpg

Hi Marknewton

Not been able to find drawings on web also. No need to break spine - this drawing good enough.  Can convert to 1/160 scale

You been very helpful and kind -

Danka (thanks)

• Like 1