Test Posts

Martijn Meerts

This thread is just for test posting (testing attachments, gallery linking, etc.), whatever you post here might not be read by anyone.

post-819-0-15284400-1444813660_thumb.jpg

Testing post for attachments.

*P.S>  thanks for bumping this thread! Now I can easily attach photos as attachments without the need for uploading to other picture host and then embedding them here! Cool!

Yap that's a nice picture all right!  :)

Edited by JR 500系

what station is that?

Miya, that's Himeji Station.  The near side platform where the 500 series is stopped is the up no. 11 platform. The easiest hints are the hotels in the background, the Toyoko Inn on the left and a Nikko/JAL hotel in the center.  Also the track layout.

Edited by bikkuri bahn
  • Like 2

Miya, that's Himeji Station.  The near side platform where the 500 series is stopped is the up no. 11 platform. The easiest hints are the hotels in the background, the Toyoko Inn on the left and a Nikko/JAL hotel in the center.  Also the track layout.

Thanks.  I think I only ever saw the shinkansen platforms at speed, and the last time I saw the conventional lines, they were still ground level :(.

Hello miyakoji, JR 500系 and bikkuri bahn,

Thanks for responding to my test photo.

Bikkuri bahn you are correct!  I think it is Himeji Station.

Next time I will try posting a "thumbnail" photo.  I noticed that if you click on a thumbnail photo you get a full size photo.

Edited by JR SV
  • Densha changed the title to Test Posts