Snow Miku 2012/2013 painted tram!

Krackel Hopper

nice, add a tomytec mechanism...

interesting western building in japan and history, guess it could be an interesting conversation piece.

thanks

jeff

Interesting set! I was there at the Sapporo Clock Tower this March and this set really does bring back memories for me...

Would love to see the Sapporo Clock Tower building though...

Wouldn't be getting it though as Sapporo unfortuantely isn't what i'm modelling and also the tram is non-motorised... An interesting set nonetheless ~~

they are nice. building is about n scale and decently detailed.

decals are nicely applied and some nice interior detail.

jeff

Krackel Hopper

2015 Snow Miku tram up for pre-order now.

Of course, I'll spend the money now and they'll be in the HobbySearch bargin bin in 6 months.. sigh..

Again, comes with the Sapporo Clock Tower..

post-180-0-31410900-1422076332_thumb.jpgpost-180-0-25671100-1422076343_thumb.jpg

I need to make a small layout or diorama for this collection of Miku trams.

• Like 1
Krackel Hopper

It's that time of the year again!

Very different style this year, going with that digital.. 3D CGI animated look, certainly not my favorite but it is something different.

Just like last year, I'm going to pre-order this and in a few months it'll be 75% off in the Hobby Search Bargain Bin..

I know that if I don't.. they will have decided to reduce production and suddenly the 2016 Snow Miku is rare only available through re-sellers at %75 over cost..

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10368221

map_train16.jpg

I really need to find a motor chassie for these trams.  I'd love to make a small layout centered around Sapporo and my Snow Miku trams!

• Like 4

LOL same angst loop here very year Kracklehopper! i got an extra one year for $5...

there was a mech i fiddled with that would work with, with some fiddling. it was a couple years back and i cant remember what i was playing with at the time. ill go look for the box as i think maybe all the stuff is still in it.'

it was a bright shiny object project.

jeff

Surprised there isn't a model of the tram itself out there that you could snap the body on. Sapporo may not be the biggest city but you would think someone would have made a model of them at some point. The interior would be a bit fiddly though. 

It's that time of the year again!

Very different style this year, going with that digital.. 3D CGI animated look, certainly not my favorite but it is something different.

Just like last year, I'm going to pre-order this and in a few months it'll be 75% off in the Hobby Search Bargain Bin..

I know that if I don't.. they will have decided to reduce production and suddenly the 2016 Snow Miku is rare only available through re-sellers at %75 over cost..

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10368221

map_train16.jpg

I really need to find a motor chassie for these trams.  I'd love to make a small layout centered around Sapporo and my Snow Miku trams!

More Sapporo clock towers!! :help: 

The decal removal process reminded me of a famous quote regarding the Mezquita de Córdoba  in Cordoba, Spain.

The site has a very long history, and was shared by Muslim, Christian and Jewish worshippers until late in the 8th century, when the earlier structure was demolished and a large and ornate mosque built in its place.  After the 1236 Reconquista, which signaled the exit of the Moors, the mosque was declared a Catholic church and a number of modifications were made.

The major one was the construction of a Renaissance-style nave in the center of the extensive main floor.  This was authorized by Charles V, the ruling king of Castile and Aragon, but when he saw the completed work, he declared, "they have taken something unique in all the world and destroyed it to build something you can find in any city."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque%E2%80%93Cathedral_of_C%C3%B3rdoba

Edited by velotrain