Tomytec truck collection 8

Tomytec ts releasing truck collection 8 in jan. an odd assortment of crane trucks, plows, fire truck, and cargo trucks. Unfortunately over $100 for a box now... Would love to have seen some similar trucks that could make a better scene like catenary inspection truck. Cherry picker, tow truck, etc.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10201714

From hs:

- The eighth bullet track collection is the popular, all-wheel drive strong run in harsh driving conditions can be

The lineup on the main car (all-wheel drive).

Hood and old and new snow plow truck that was carrying a timber, such as in the mountains, the first series of further

I assembled his tracks are active in all areas of the vehicle until the Self-Defense Forces. Please look forward to.

[Lineup]

- TXD-A tank truck Isuzu

- Nippon Express Isuzu TXD-A

- 21/2t Cargo Truck Self-Defense Forces

- Firetruck TSD / TSG Isuzu

- Plow Iwasakikogyo TSD / HTS Isuzu

- TWD / HTW Isuzu Dump

- Flat pallet with TWD / HTW Isuzu crane

- Self-Defense Force Type 74 oversized truck

- Self-Defense Force Type 74 oversized degradation heavy truck

Cars - Nissan Diesel Big Sam wrecker

- Plow Iwasakikogyo UD Trucks Quon (spec road)

- Plow Iwasakikogyo UD Trucks Quon (specification highway)

Cheers jeff

Krackel Hopper

I'm really liking the plow trucks!  Much better looking than any of the other snow removal trucks on the market.

$100+ is a little much though.. after shipping, you're looking at roughly $10 a truck, which isn't so bad considering the quality.  You just need to like all the vehicles in the set, or know someone who wants the stuff you don't.

Yes its still a pretty good price for the quality compared to other stuff you can get. just acting like an old fart moaning about prices being so much higher than the old days! That was the one thing about the prices just a few years ago as even if i only wanted half of the vehicles in a box it was still a good deal at 2x for the ones i wanted. usually we would do trades and cheap sell offs of extras at club lunches. some sell ok at the train show we do where we can have a sale table, so usually you could make a good amount back.

way back when the vehicle series was just getting going doug and a few of us tried to set up an international exchange for extra tomytec vehicles (isnt that the story of troll dolls and ebay getting started?) but we ran into the fact that shipping these suckers internationally cost almost as much as the vehicle so just was not practical. also there were always the hot ones and less needed ones in each set that came out so not quite enough cross pollination.

jeff

Yeah they have really crept up in price, no longer a great deal. But at $9 per truck you can't find much else out there close.

Harder to swallow is buying them as a set at these prices when you only want half of them. I use to not care when they were $4-5 as I could sell them cheap or trade them.

Jeff

Actually they look to be road plows as the one plow is lane width and the other only maybe 1.5 lane width. Airport plows are usually pretty wide, like 2x the width of the truck or more (lots of area to cover I guess).

Also both have what looks like some sort of traffic warning sign in the rear.

Tomytec vehicles aren't really totally rr oriented, they are all over the place.

Jeff

£60, plus shipping, plus Tax, plus Royal Mail handling fee, probably work out at over £100!  I'll pass :icon_silent:

Agreed. It would be nice to have some of these trucks, but for this price...

It's too bad that poppendetta doesn't do sal as the break up and sell individually, but the ems shipping for amfewmcan really ruin the deal

Jeff

It's too bad that poppendetta doesn't do sal as the break up and sell individually, but the ems shipping for amfewmcan really ruin the deal Jeff

Jeff's gone mad.. He's talking to himsef. :)

But for us Canadians, EMS is the way to go to actually save money as I am still on an EMS no taxing streak (whereas they've taxed all my SAL parcels plus tacked on their $9.95 service charge).

Edited by clem24