Uniqlo to sell Japanese train theme t-shirts

bikkuri bahn

In Europe, Uniqlo has stores in Britain and France. Probably in other countries too but I don't know about them.

I wouldn't mind having one of these myself. Maybe a JNR or a blue train t-shirt.

In Europe, Uniqlo has stores in Britain and France. Probably in other countries too but I don't know about them.

I wouldn't mind having one of these myself. Maybe a JNR or a blue train t-shirt.

I know that but I doubt that we would find the train related clothes outside of Japan unfortunately. :-/

yeah i stumbled on the stamp series 0 tee shirt. i was tempted to pick the stamp up on ebay and scan it and make my own shirt with our club logo on the back.

i made a few shirts from last years new years cards and the club logo on vista print (they have half off deals now and then). quality of the shirt is ok, its thin, but held up well to about 6 washings now and the print is not fading much and is very supple and no nipple rash from an iron on style of decal.

jeff

post-25-13569931213231_thumb.jpg

post-25-13569931213519_thumb.jpg

Do you know where we can purchase them outside of Japan?

They may be sold at overseas uniqlo stores, but I doubt it, as no one would know what they were, except maybe a few foreign manga otakus/hipsters.

They will be on sale Oct. 13.  I will likely buy the black JNR tee.

http://instagram.com/p/PuTDVwKibO/

The green Shinkansen one is on my list!!

Do you know where we can purchase them outside of Japan?

I know the US stores are slow to release the Jpn shirts, but I expect the New York flagship stores and the new SF store will have them. I had a friend mail me one of the Fuji X1-00 shirts from Japan only to find them at the NY Flagship store a month later.

yeah i stumbled on the stamp series 0 tee shirt. i was tempted to pick the stamp up on ebay and scan it and make my own shirt with our club logo on the back.

i made a few shirts from last years new years cards and the club logo on vista print (they have half off deals now and then). quality of the shirt is ok, its thin, but held up well to about 6 washings now and the print is not fading much and is very supple and no nipple rash from an iron on style of decal.

jeff

Don't think I've seen one of the new shirts worn by anyone.

I made a couple for myself and then Martin got a pair for himself and his wife when the last deal came in. They are not the official club shirt, that's still the little logo on the front left shirt pocket and the big got Shinkansen on the back.

Jeff

Want JNR shirt! Too bad it probably wouldn't fit…(need tall-large!) I bet the logo isn't trademarked in the US…

I wonder what sizes they have. I bought an extra large souvenier T-shirt on the Tsubami when it was new and ended up giving it to my sister-in-law who is two or three sizes smaller than me and it was still too small for her. I'd want to see them in a store so I could try them on.

CaptOblivious

Want JNR shirt! Too bad it probably wouldn't fit…(need tall-large!) I bet the logo isn't trademarked in the US…

I wonder what sizes they have. I bought an extra large souvenier T-shirt on the Tsubami when it was new and ended up giving it to my sister-in-law who is two or three sizes smaller than me and it was still too small for her. I'd want to see them in a store so I could try them on.

I've been in a Japanese Uniqlo—my wife was able to find some things to fit her, but absolutely nothing in the store came even remotely close to fitting my 6'8", 230lb frame…(2m, 100Kg to the metric sort)

I know the US stores are slow to release the Jpn shirts, but I expect the New York flagship stores and the new SF store will have them.

They've got at least some of them in NY! After fighting through the crowds, I found a stash earlier today in the store at 53rd and 5th. The four in stock were the green series 200, the white series 500, the black JNR (very cool) and the grey Cassiopeia. Sizes on the shelves were generally medium and smaller though I did find a few of the larger sizes.

• Like 1