Keihan 600 Gundam Age

dabsan

I recently saw the news that Tomytec will release a N gauge Keihan 600 in green livery.

But I hope they will release a Gundam age livery version also. This would look so great in model form.

:grin

• Like 1

I hope they release the K-ON version as well. Tomytec would probably sell good even though Platz will release it's own version soon as well, with decals you have to apply yourself...

If Tomtec does bring out a K-ON! Keihan 600 with the decals already on the train I will be buying it, yes I have already got the PLATZ version on order but I am not that good with stick on decals unless they are like the decals that you place on the KATO/TOMIX trains that are easy to do. (I am not a slacker I am just a perfectionist)  :grin Plus if they have the Gundam Age I would most likely to get one of them too. A change of scenery with Anime trains running around.  :cheesy :cheesy

dpkworldwide

Never mind Gundam AGE (though I'd absolutely buy it too), I vote for the new Chihayafuru wrapping!   :laugh:

Never mind Gundam AGE (though I'd absolutely buy it too), I vote for the new Chihayafuru wrapping!   :laugh:

Oohh, didn't know they had a Chihayafuru one as well. I didn't watch the show though, was too busy with other things to do so. (read: looking at Japanese trains on the internet)

Though, if Tomytec would produce them, I would probably get them all! Are you reading this, Tomytec?

Oh I just saw a picture of the Chihayafuru Keihan 600, it looks fantastic!!

Yeah Tomytec if you read this ...... you know what we want.

:grin

I've been crazy-busy lately and haven't posted in a while...

But speaking of the Keihan Chihayafuru train, here's a great video. You can even see both the new Chihayafuru train AND the Gundam AGE trains side-by-side in a few shots:

http://youtu.be/jGmx5ZoPDz0

BTW, this YouTube user, Ahiruzuki, does a LOT of spectacular Keihan videos—you can tell he really loves his subject (and ducks). Now we just need the manufacturers to step up and give the people what they want with models of these trains. I'd buy both "standard" and B-Train Shorty models of these!  :cheesy

Lovely!

Btw, I noticed the Platz K-ON 600 is finally available! Hopefully we can find some info/pics/whatever of it soon.

Amazon has a lot of pics, but only of completed ones. (click here)

And... I tried a deep search with google and it came up with some images on a Japanese image board. I even had to use a proxy to get them.

Pictures by としあき, source: http://futalog.com/141154129.htm (it's a Japanese image board, so be forewarned what pictures you can get across)

How do you judge the decals?

(Sorry, I went kinda off-topic. We should join all special livery Keihan 600 I think.)

post-681-13569931116111_thumb.jpg

post-681-13569931116643_thumb.jpg

post-681-1356993111705_thumb.jpg

post-681-13569931117534_thumb.jpg

post-681-13569931117962_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry for digging up an old topic, but whats involved in assembling these kits? are they just unpowered models and need additional parts to run or come with everything?

Unpainted plastic kits (if I'm right it's the Greenmax kit) with the anime wrapping as a decal. So you have to paint, glue and attach the decals yourself. Then you have to find a powered chassis for one of the two cars, I don't know if the unpowered car already has bogies with it that can be used when running the train.

This site shows the package: http://sky.ap.teacup.com/hiroshima_fujisa/291.html