JNS Features Poll

What JNS features do you regularly use?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. What JNS features do you regularly use?

• The forums
    • The photo gallery
    • The JNS Wiki
    • The user blogs
    • The event calender function

To help better understand what the forums members need and use, as well as to prioritize functionality of any new software updates, here is a poll. And by pole, I mean a survey and not a poll as in a barber poll, stripper poll or phone poll.

Only the forums. Nothing else much. Well... I did upload a bunch of stuff to the galleries, but that was a one-time only thing.

If you could count viewing as using too, then I use the gallery sometimes too, but not very regularly.

Martijn Meerts

Judging by the results so far, I guess we'll make sure the forum is working as it should first, and see about a possible gallery add-on later on :)

Judging by the results so far, I guess we'll make sure the forum is working as it should first, and see about a possible gallery add-on later on :)

How about implementing a gallery for every user that houses uploaded files/pictures? This feature would not be enabled as per default, but only activated through a User CP setting. Within this gallery the files/pictures then could be made to be rearranged into new folders to categorise 'em. This could prove handy for quicker searching, referring to pictures, limiting server deposit usage, and such things. Just a thought...

Martijn Meerts

I believe each user already has their own media folder of sorts in which all their attachments/uploads go. I think that media folder is private though, but I haven't checked it out in detail yet. Over here is an example of the gallery plugin for the IP.Board forum. It costs a few dollars, but it's a nice system (and of course, easy to integrate) ..

As for the forum software itself, we have full access to a test install of IP.Board now where we can install add-ons and new themes and set stuff up as we like etc, so we're (slowly) figuring everything out.

Mudkip Orange

In terms of features added I would like to see a "girls of JNS" section, let's get some cheesecake up in here.

Mudkip,

I know a lot of women who would slap you for that comment and place you back in a pokeball. lol

Mudkip,

I know a lot of women who would slap you for that comment and place you back in a pokeball. lol

He might be up for a little Asuka-slap-around, tsundere throw down.  :icon_rr:

In a world striving for equality why would you have a separate girls section?

Cheers

The_Ghan

In a world striving for equality why would you have a separate girls section?

Cheers

The_Ghan

Political correctness run a muck.