The Z-ushi Train

Guest ___

CaptOblivious

The Japanese are easily amused.

Man, they sure are. One loop around, and I've seen all I need to. Two loops around, and they're still shouting "AWESOME!"

Oh come on, like you guys would be cheering if you did this at a get together! you would then be planning how all the sushi could be switched to each place at the table!

surprised none of the cafes with trains in japan have not done a sushi boat system with an HO or O train yet!

cheers,

jeff

CaptOblivious

Oh come on, like you guys would be cheering if you did this at a get together! you would then be planning how all the sushi could be switched to each place at the table!

surprised none of the cafes with trains in japan have not done a sushi boat system with an HO or O train yet!

cheers,

jeff

OK, OK, you're right. And I know because I did this very thing before. In Ueno park, in front of the national museum, a joke-teller/spinning-top artist had gathered a crowd, and was doing some impressive tricks with little tops on a wooden plate. He was telling jokes about the little tops, and I could understand just enough to get the gist. The crowd would laugh much like in the movie, and apparently, my wife tells me afterwards, I was laughing with them, and just like them ;) She made fun of me all day for that.

CaptOblivious

Sushi Train, this is perfect for you: I found this in Brisbane ("Sushi on the Run" in Fortitude Valley), the O-sushi train (ooh, terrible Japanese pun!) (Except I think it's G-gauge? Anything larger than N all looks alike to me)

DSCN4177.jpg

When your sushi bar changes from HO scale to Z scale flatcars *and* raises the prices, it's time to move on.

Hey, I resemble that remark, Jeff.

When your sushi bar changes from HO scale to Z scale flatcars *and* raises the prices, it's time to move on.

when it gets to T scale and hauling the rice by the grains and individual herring eggs then you are in really big trouble!

jeff

we had a sushi boat place in monterey for a long time that had sea otters floating on their backs for the boats...

jeff

alpineaustralia

Having looked at this video again, it is clear to me that all present who are clapping and cheering are in fact completely drunk on sake and/or beer and that this represents a massive achievment in light of the fact heat the train operator has been able to make it work in his state.