Osaka shops

MMLO,

I have four 4 pdf or 4 jpg files containing pages 43-49 of the May 2012 RM Models magazine "Special Shop Guide 2012."  These pages will contain the majority of the shops in the vicinity of Osaka.  RM Models yearly Special Shop Guide does not always list all the shops but they always list the major/important shops for a given area.  I am new to this forum and I have not been successful in inserting the pdfs or the jpgs into this reply.  If you provide me with an email address I can forward either or both file types to you. 

Hopefully the Hotel Staff where you will be staying or Japanese friends/business associates will be able to guide you to the shops.  If your Japanese is good enough you can input the addresses in Google Earth.  Personally,    I am on my last week of a three month stay in Japan.  Have enjoyed every moment and I just can't get enough of the hobby shops.  However, the wallet has taken a major hit.  [/img]Going back to Akihabara one last time this coming weekend.  It would be cool if you posted pictures of your purchases.  I could then continue to enjoy the shopping through someone else.  Hope you have a great time and let me know how the info worked out.  Hectorton.

• Like 1

MMLO,

I have four 4 pdf or 4 jpg files containing pages 43-49 of the May 2012 RM Models magazine "Special Shop Guide 2012."  These pages will contain the majority of the shops in the vicinity of Osaka.  RM Models yearly Special Shop Guide does not always list all the shops but they always list the major/important shops for a given area.  I am new to this forum and I have not been successful in inserting the pdfs or the jpgs into this reply.  If you provide me with an email address I can forward either or both file types to you. 

Hopefully the Hotel Staff where you will be staying or Japanese friends/business associates will be able to guide you to the shops.  If your Japanese is good enough you can input the addresses in Google Earth.  Personally,    I am on my last week of a three month stay in Japan.  Have enjoyed every moment and I just can't get enough of the hobby shops.  However, the wallet has taken a major hit.  [/img]Going back to Akihabara one last time this coming weekend.  It would be cool if you posted pictures of your purchases.  I could then continue to enjoy the shopping through someone else.  Hope you have a great time and let me know how the info worked out.  Hectorton.

Hi, Sir Hectorton,

I'm very much interested on your  4 pdf or 4 jpg files containing pages 43-49 of the May 2012 RM Models magazine "Special Shop Guide 2012."

Appreciate if you can share them with us.

Cheers,

icmbros