Shaaarrrrrkkkkkkk!

Martijn Meerts

Willy is either really small, or those people (and the shark) are absolutely huge ;)

its one of those orca blow ups for the pool or beach, hence the girl in the odd pose in the center!

only problem with shark fins soup is that it would be the shark missing the fin floating there, the scum fisherman would have been off with the fin by now!

i can see curts beach getting more lively! i suggested he set up a decent frankie avalon and annette funicello beach party scene!

now he can do jaws, but will need a lot of running figures though! he can finally use some of those extra chopped off legs from his bus amputees.

jeff

i assumed it was a baby orca they were riding until i saw the inflation plug that was modeled on the tail.

of course when i first saw the girl in the center i thought she was the blow up and could not find the inflation plug on her so then looked at the orca and got it. ;-p

jeff

Guest Closed Account 1

This was a good LOL when I saw the item in the right corner of the pict.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10179268a/20/1

Great for curt's shoreline!

Jeff

The link doesn't work because of the new HS mobile site.

What is the item number?

Might be fun to put the Orca or Shark in a pool or suspended in clear epoxy behind a skyscraper or shopping window.

We have members in my club that put animals out of place purposely to get laughs.

@ Jeff

OK, I was in Tenshodo today so I picked up one of these.  It will be lurking somewhere on my layout.

Looks a LOT bigger in the photo. 

well all you get is just the jaws style shark fin!

curt and i have joked about having a few gray triangles circling off his shore! we were looking for some little shark models, but usually they are a big bigger than n scale. there was one tube o sharks that looked the right sized but i think they were like $15. idea was to have one of the being caught or brought up on shore with some gawkers. or could have a dead whale carcass sitting on the shore and animate an explosion!

jeff