WTF?

gr8tfuldead

It´s handmade from brass stock, hence the price.

Would I buy it? Never! Looks rather naked to me.

Hobby Dreamer

We get fleeced all the time.. we just don't know it!  Look at gas prices versus cost of production, or diamonds, or sugar etc...  or car buying!

If a person goes to eBay as their sole search for a product and finds a rip-off artist then its hard to sympathize. For the most part eBay sellers will be unknown, may live in another country and you take their word that items are new or never used etc.

It takes seconds to check other eBay vendor prices or to search for the item online. There is no excuse for this because anyone that can access eBay has to have the skills to search.

I want to get a new tram, but instead of buying from trusted vendors with fair prices, today I think I'll take my chances on eBay and if I find what I want I'll get it from the first vendor I spot. Hey, if I don't order right this second he may sell out. I'm not going to waste precious seconds searching around. Anyway, the guy has mostly positive reviews (from strangers) and the less than 100% positive reviews are likely from whiners and not serious complaints of service..

perhaps it should be called wtf.com... almost 4x the price, nice. i got one of these on ebay for $11 about 9 months back! even though a bit oop they are around all the time on ebay! sad.

jeff

Guest JRF-1935

I got 2 on ebay for less then $9.00 apiece including ship - cheaper than HS Japan when they had them for $11.60 a piece - I think they are still available from Plaza Japan for around $12.80 - but hey - Newhall will ship them in the US for $6.95 as apposed to Plaza Japan for $8.60 - at $1.55 savings - thats a "steal"    :laugh:

Rich C