My personal Project

JGSDF

Hello together

Today I finished the first part of my personal Projekt

What is my personal project ?   It is a minimodul layout roundy roundy.

Now for the moment it is using as a shelf layout (small station to fiddle yard).

Three modules of completly nine are completed and two module without a landscape use as a fiddle yard, so today the first train was running over this short layout.

What I have to do next ?   Landscaping  the corner modules.

When do I start this project ?   in January 2011, I am not a fast one.

Now I want to show you some pictures,  hope you enjoy it

1 the plan

2 all module in the right position

3 the today opening of the shelf layout

4 the first train.

JGSDF ( Michael )

post-452-13569930552899_thumb.jpg

post-452-13569930555812_thumb.jpg

post-452-13569930558647_thumb.jpg

post-452-13569930560842_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
Martijn Meerts

That's some quality carpentry there.. And, is that one of those semi-wireless Tomix controllers? Are they any good?

That's some quality carpentry there.. And, is that one of those semi-wireless Tomix controllers? Are they any good?

Yes it is, and it is a very good controler for an old man, because my trains are running on the floor and i am sitting

in my armchair and control it.

And all my trains running very smooth with it.

JGSDF ( Michael )

Krackel Hopper

Great modules!!!

The landscaping on your tunnel module looks great!  From what I can see of the station module, that looks really good too!  Do you have any pictures of your station module?

How do you like the Kiha 400-500?

Keep up the good work!

Really nice modules and I like the concept....you can work on scenery one module at a time and watch the layout grow.

Do you have any pictures of your station module?

How do you like the Kiha 400-500?

Hello

Sure i have some more pictures from my station but its not a good quality so please wait a while i will make some new photos.

The Kiha 400-500 is a very special train, first i like the colour, but i hear that this train have an typical japanese interior

where you must sit on the Tatami floor, so for me it was a must have.

Bye JGSDF ( Michael )

Hello together

First i would like to say thank you to all of you who comments my project.

Today i have no more pictures but i want to answer some questions.

The station is Tomytec?

Yes this is a Tomytec station.

Nice work, highly detailed!

This is the beginning of detailling, i need more citizens, signals, signs, and each other little things.

That's some of the cleanest ballasting I've ever seen =)

Thank you Martijn, this is HEKI Deko sand, airbrushed with Revell acryllic ( Brown )  Tracks are paintet also with Revell acryllic ( Rust )and then drybrushed also with Revell acryllic ( Dustgrey )

How did you model the shrubs and flowers?

flowers are from Faller its an ready to use complete withe gras but i don´t know the Article No.

shrubs,  i buy them last year on the Intermodellbau in Dortmund its a czech article, i don´t know

the name, but may be i find him next week on the Intermodellbau 2012.

If i have some news about my projekt i will report them.

Good night

JGSDF ( Michael )

Claude_Dreyfus

That is a really nice little layout you have there.

I do like the modular concept with these types of layouts; which seem to be used quite frequently for Japanese models. It suites this sort of small wayside station approach.

Hello together,

Not really new, i only have add some details to my small layout, mostly some citizens and modify the cherry tree.

Hope you like it

JGSDF ( Michael )

post-452-13569930768056_thumb.jpg

post-452-13569930769276_thumb.jpg

post-452-13569930771008_thumb.jpg

post-452-13569930772436_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice layout! I like the idea of using the hotel from the stations set by Tomytec as a rural train station! I like the way you painted the yellow lines too for the train station! Very nicely done!

Did i just spotted an army jeep there with a soldier?

Very nice. The waiting passengers add life to the station. And the food cart is a nice touch; little scenes like that really add to the interest of a scene, at least for me.

Hello together

You remember my project ?

Today i finished one of my  corner modules for the right side of my mini modul layout and for the left side the

corner modul is in progress.

May be i have to detail some little things, Citizens, signals, catenary poles….. i think about that, but for the moment

i have no idea. What ever i do, i need my time to create it, i am really not a fast builder.

Hope you enjoy the new photos.

JGSDF ( Michael )

post-414-0-72181800-1359134082_thumb.jpg

post-414-0-22432900-1359134128_thumb.jpg

post-414-0-77248200-1359134163_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
Martijn Meerts

Very nice.. What did you put on the sides of the modules? It looks nice and definitely a nice chance from your standard painted black/grey sides :)

Very nice.. What did you put on the sides of the modules? It looks nice and definitely a nice chance from your standard painted black/grey sides :)

Hello Martijn,

It is a color with stone pigments, have a look at this link.

http://www.schoenes-fuer-jeden.de/gx/product_info.php?info=p15343_efcostone-farbe-carrara-quartz-50-ml.html

First you must paint it in white coat, then i use a foam roller for the stone color, but you can also paint it with a brush.

I see that you from the Netherlands, are you going to the Intermodellbau in Dortmund  ?

I will go to Dortmund on the 11.04. may be we can meet us there.

Bye JGSDF ( Michael )