Wow JRM maybe at capital hill! - April Fools!

cteno4

Martijn Meerts

Actually, I was about to write a ton of text, when I noticed the date.. Then I remember a layout supposedly being destroyed by a couple of dogs on the same date 2 years ago :)

Guest Closed Account 1

Oh.

I was going to spend my lottery winnings I got this weekend to fly out there and made sure everyone had a good time.

what the layout got destroyed by two dogs? Hang on if it was two years ago then I wasn't here at the time lol so that is where the confusing part got to me! lol btw Jeff did you read the 13th Annual Japan Festival post in the club news?

Ok I figured after two years folks may have forgotten and the some fresh blood as well!

Dogzilla was fun!

http://www.jnsforum.com/index.php/topic,2801.0.html

Sorry could not resist trying for a second one. This one just seemed to perfect to set things up and the let folks imagination go on the theoretical catch 22. Actually made me realize our current club rules may have an issue on doing a fast decision. I actually hope we are never put in a pickle like that!

Happy April fools day!

Cheers

Jeff

Ok I figured after two years folks may have forgotten and the some fresh blood as well!

Dogzilla was fun!

http://www.jnsforum.com/index.php/topic,2801.0.html

Sorry could not resist trying for a second one. This one just seemed to perfect to set things up and the let folks imagination go on the theoretical catch 22. Actually made me realize our current club rules may have an issue on doing a fast decision. I actually hope we are never put in a pickle like that!

Happy April fools day!

Cheers

Jeff

Oh my.... potflol (pissin' on the floor laughing out loud) Two dogs attacking the modules and then Matthew has to go for a dental check-up lol.  :laughing4: I can see how those guys got sucked into that one and how we got sucked in with the recent one... Good one Jeff  :thumbsup: