Tenshodo

keitaro

thought i'd post this store i got the fuji set off a while ago.

While they mainly focus on ho they do have a decent amount of n and the prices vary from cheaper to hs to more expensive take a look http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tenshodo/

mean while i am drooling on this http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tenshodo/item/1016250/

I don't do HO but my god that is a beauty as is alot of their HO steamers

• Like 2

I remember going to their store on the Ginza and looking at the trains. Never bought any, didn't have the money, but they did build beautiful machines even back in the '70s and '80s.

Bob

there n scale models are aaaaaaaaamazing however for $1,900 for their c61 brass handmade model (has a flywheel btw) regardless of the crazy insane detail is not worth it i could buy 10 loco's for that !

however for those in ho and like big boys this video does look amazing quality and running performance.

then there is the great northern

DD51

I couldn't find any videos for n scale models they do but asking on a jforum suggests they run brilliantly but for the price tag .....

for those interested tenshodo go back to 1950 or maybe earlier.

anyhow one day i may try one of their models

Recently I placed an order with Tenshodo and picked it up from my local (Lancashire, England) parcel office this morning. Communication, service, quality and packing were all excellent and delivery (despite UK Customs!) was prompt. I really would recommend this retailer. The prices are keen as well.  :grin

Bob

CaptOblivious

Have purchased from them several times, their attention to every detail is amazing, and their prices are often quite good.