The Black Dog

The_Ghan

Uuugh!

The_Ghan is wrestling with the Black Dog tonight.    :sad:

The only good news is that it's been at least six months since the last bout ... and hopefully another six months before the next !!!

Cheers

The_Ghan

I checked whatsapp ... I was at the gym at the time ... I asked everyone there ... They thought I was mad ... I told them I was ...  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

When I got home I spent a few minutes hunting around ... I posted in your other thread.

Cheers

The_Ghan

Honestly disturbman,

Please try to keep up!   :grin  :grin  :grin To summarise:

I was wrestling the Black Dog yesterday.

Keitaro wants to know what was the first EMU service in Japan (I think he's after a regular production run).

I was working out at the gym at the time.

Then I was having concerns about my newly acquired E1 Max 92059/60.

We're having drinks in Sydney in 2 weeks.

Westfalen won't come because he's rostered on and doesn't want to use a sickie ... plus he's a Queenslander and you know what they're like.

And India can't play cricket for shit ... (we weren't talking about that, actually, but the thought fleeted through my mind whilst typing the rest of this message ... )

..... makes perfect sense to me!!!    :grin  :grin  :grin

Cheers

The_Ghan

don't forget the beer and the city rail train with water between the windows  :grin

You've really got to post that video in forum.

Cheers

The_Ghan

Honestly disturbman,

Please try to keep up!   :grin  :grin  :grin To summarise:

I was wrestling the Black Dog yesterday.

Keitaro wants to know what was the first EMU service in Japan (I think he's after a regular production run).

I was working out at the gym at the time.

Then I was having concerns about my newly acquired E1 Max 92059/60.

We're having drinks in Sydney in 2 weeks.

Westfalen won't come because he's rostered on and doesn't want to use a sickie ... plus he's a Queenslander and you know what they're like.

And India can't play cricket for shit ... (we weren't talking about that, actually, but the thought fleeted through my mind whilst typing the rest of this message ... )

..... makes perfect sense to me!!!    :grin  :grin  :grin

Cheers

The_Ghan

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You Aussies are the lunatic fringe.    :grin

• Like 1

Thanks Bill .... it was only Sunday .... a legacy of divorce, I'm afraid .... I'm as happy as a stray dog on bin night now!!!

Cheers

The_Ghan

don't forget the beer and the city rail train with water between the windows  :grin

You've really got to post that video in forum.

I've seen that too! Can't remember if it was in a S-Bahn or a ICE or maybe a S-Tog.. It was surprising and really beautiful and melancholic somehow to see that water follow accelerations and decelerations.

If not, I agree with Bill!  :grin

Nice! For videos I'm sure there is some on youtube somewhere...

Like here:

By the way, please call me Dist if you can't use my real name (Vincent). No need to use the whole nickname.

Scott,

Freakin' black dog!  Turns up out of nowhere sometimes .... here's what you do!

Grab a glass bottle of Jack Walker (when you know him as well as I do you can call him "Jack").

Watch some of these movies: The Gods Must Be Crazy, The Blues Brothers, Rush Hour, Kick Ass, Zombieland, Cronicles of Riddick ... typical MAN movies ... no freakin' chick flicks!

One of three things will happen: you'll run out of booze, run out of movies, but most likely you'll fall asleep ... and when you wake up the black dog will be gone!

Cheers

The_Ghan

Sounds like a good plan, although the dang thing seems to follow me around for a while sometimes. Maybe I need to sleep longer! Yeah, that's it...

Whats worse Vincent is when the window leaks on you everytime the train breaks to a stop.   :laugh:

:grin I had that coming from the A/C in an ICE this summer. Hopefully it didn't happen for a very long time.

Nice! For videos I'm sure there is some on youtube somewhere...

Like here:

By the way, please call me Dist if you can't use my real name (Vincent). No need to use the whole nickname.

Aussies would call you Disty, we like to add Y to the end of things.

That window wood look good with some gold fish in it.