Seattle Snow Alert - Please pray for the Pacific NW

rpierce000

For those of you who have not been alerted by the media, Seattle is supposed to get hit by the worst snowstorm since 1985.

Please join me in praying for all of our fellows in Western Washington who have NO idea how to drive in the snow!

(I moved here from Buffalo, NY, 12-16" does not seem like a big deal except that they do not salt!)

Thank you,

Bob Pierce

It's a nice balmy 25oC (77oF) here in Sydney, Australia.  Kids are heading down to the beach on the train with their parents, beach towels slung over their shoulders and icecream in hand.  The sky is that rich blue colour, typical of the region, that I've only seen in Australia, New Zealand, and the top of the Swiss Alps.  It's the time of year when I think to myself, "Who would be mad enough to live in a place as cold as Seattle, Washington??"  The only shovels we're using down here are to make sand castles!!!  :grin  :grin  :grin

Cheers

The_Ghan

While our home is now free of the snow a week later, over 50,000 people are still without power and hundreds have been through the local hospitals.

I appreciate the prayers from all of you and you know we  would do the same for you.

Bob