damn you world kougei

Martijn Meerts

It's about time we get some of the smaller steamers.. All those bigger ones are nice and all, but we need some switchers and a re-release (and re-tooling preferably) of Nr. 1

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10170719

why o why can't this be a regual N scale model  :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

btw it would look similar to this but slightly different!

Unassembled and OUCH! what a ticket shock! :icon_pale:

Cheers NB

It's about time we get some of the smaller steamers.. All those bigger ones are nice and all, but we need some switchers and a re-release (and re-tooling preferably) of Nr. 1

While such a model doesn't arrive, one could create a freelance loco using the Fleischmann "Black Anna". If one could pinch one from one of Fleischmann's new starter sets it would be even easier (the locos from the sets are all black).

Cheers NB

Grrr.... Now I cannot find it.

I was surfing HS a few days ago and there was a 6 wheel "tiny" power unit WITH steam arms on the wheels!  It was similar to the ones Tsugawa or World Craft make, but with the steam sides for the wheels...

I am hoping someone with sharp eyes will come across it.

He does it to me too ... bringing new things to my attention that he just knows I'm gonna buy ...  I blow my budget every month because of him!!!  Frankly, I've been meaning to bring this matter to the attention of Admin ... I think banning is the only solution ...  :grin  :grin  :grin  :grin

Cheers

The_Ghan

btw seems they are trying to make better running models by making some agreement with bandai.

this one will be forst model to come with a bandai power unit http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10172839

do these run fine i wonder which they are using.

Obviously not all mosels are using this. this is the first.

ive been getting more into steam lately for some odd reason and just picked up this morning one of the old kawai B6 tank locos for $25. i had forgotten that kawai did some tank locos in the past.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10014074

we shall see how well it runs, the old hs description has this in it!

*This item is running a clumsy way. Please be forewarned.

cheers

jeff

lol awesome. Does that mean it stumbles around and falls over?

Better not add some sapporo hoki's to it you may just make things worse....

Serious though I'd be interested in the internals of that b6. I recon you could make it better with some modifications.

Likely issues with that one is only some of the wheels are pickup, or the motor is craptastic. Plenty of motors to be had you could probably drop in.