Hobby Link Black Friday fixed price shipping

cteno4

notice just came in from hobby link Japan.

Get ready for a special Black Friday shipping offer from HLJ!

Just for Black Friday, we'll be offering very special "all-you-can-ship" flat rates on SAL and EMS shipping! For 24 hours only, starting from 2pm November 25 to 2pm November 26 (Japan Standard Time, GMT + 9), SAL orders will ship for no more than 980 yen, and EMS orders will ship for no more than 1,980 yen. That's per order, for any size order placed during the campaign for in-stock and shippable items. We're sure you can imagine the incredible savings these flat shipping rates offer!

For all the details on this amazing campaign, click HERE!

http://www.hlj.com/blackFriday2011?utm_source=HobbyLink+Japan+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e52cf25a3a-Blackfriday2011_11_24_2011&utm_medium=email

Be sure to read all the terms and conditions!

cheers

jeff

Yeah, but they have no stock of anything !!!

I just searched for Kato, Tomix, MicroAce trains ... nothing except a handful of pre-orders.  No Tomix track. 

If I'm doing something wrong in the search window please let me know ... but there seems to be very little on offer.  Even Kato only brought up a few buildings, some people, etc.

Cheers

The_Ghan

I have just checked the shop: there are only 2 items from Kato which are in stock, very few books from Ikaros Publishing, but lots of Tomytec buildings and Bandai trains are available. I would prefer Kato train sets right now, so I think I miss this action, but thanks for the info!

Hobby Link doesnt stock many trains and no track, mainly tomytec buildings and pro hobby figures. also some books. nice thing is the things they do have are usually 20% off! lots of models, figures and other hobby stuff as well. its not hobbysearch, but its a quality shop with very good service and keeping a good discount on when hs has been reducing theirs.

jeff

This is HLJ.. They aren't known for stocking any trains at all. Tomytec and Sankei make up the bulk of their train related stuff.

Books and catalogs would be best able to take advantage of this offer.

Guest Closed Account 1

Skid Weeks at BTtrains.com

They are filling up containers from Japan rather fast. Get your order in soon. Shipping is better than importing from overseas.

i was thinking of you martijn when i was looking at those woody joe kits. a nice detailed wooden castle would sit perfectly with the steam engine and wooden boat models! besides you need to juggle more than two, really two is not juggling!

cheers

jeff

Martijn Meerts

I still have a PG Gundam to build, and many HG Gundams, 2 MG Gundams, a 1:350 Yamato with etched detail parts, 1:350 Musashi, 1:350 Yukikaze, 1:150 Nippon Maru ..

And of course my layout =)

I still have a PG Gundam to build, and many HG Gundams, 2 MG Gundams, a 1:350 Yamato with etched detail parts, 1:350 Musashi, 1:350 Yukikaze, 1:150 Nippon Maru ..

And of course my layout =)

Puts my hand up in shame, I too have got Gundams from HLJ that I haven't built yet and still got some on order. Some kits I am not allowed to start building until the 1st December due to being in a group build comp.

Martijn Meerts

Jeff, not for another 34 years or so I'm afraid :)

Linkey, I've been sorely tempted getting more PG's since they've been re-releasing a few popular models recently, but I really need to just finish what I've got first, or at least part of it. I'm a bit apprehensive starting my PG before some more practice on the HG's though, especially considering I want to paint the whole thing, and do some shadowing here and there as well :)