Apologies in advance.

keiman

If I suddenly disappear from the forum, will be due to not having broadband due to now being unemployed. :sad:

Can get it on my pay as you go WAP mobile phone but not easy to post messages from. ???

• Like 1

Thats a shame good luck on finding employment.

you could always join mudkip and come to AUS Providing you buy the 2nd round of beer on friday arvo  :grin :grin

Guest Closed Account 1

That's sux.

Maybe find your niche in the online hobby market?

Sell stuff you haven't used in the past few years or more.

Just keep busy and enjoy an easy week off doing whatever wherever whenever.

Then it's back to work for you. Only this time your job is getting a job.

Wish you the best.

Guest Closed Account 1

I'm at a Training class this week for work and one of the vendors told me to knock on the doors I work with most because head hunting is still frowned upon.

So my advice to you is to try consulting. Self employment without stocking a truckload of inventory has its rewards.

cheers guys, downside is I am the wrong side of 55  only x years (single figure) till I am  officially a pensioner.

wow that's lucky in aus now it would still be xx figure

That is if you need a pension anyway.

cheers guys, downside is I am the wrong side of 55  only x years (single figure) till I am  officially a pensioner.

The rate things are going here anymore, I may end up working with my kiddo someday.

I'm so sad to hear it!!!

Unemployment is also the worst illness in Spain, and government doesn't stop cutting basic needs. Last one will be the ridiculous economic help for  dependant people. It was ridiculous, but now will be nothing.  :sad:

My best wishes for everybody in this situation!!!

debt in developed countries is getting pretty ridiculous.

should be a unanimous vote from all countries to wipe each others debt. Of course we wouldn't include china in this discussion as we know what there answer would be  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1