What do you want in your stocking?

rpierce000

BT Trains is about to launch its largest shipment ever from Japan to be in the USA just after Thanksgiving for the Holiday shopping season.

The boxes are not COMPLETELY full yet, so if there is something you want for your holiday, ASK!

IF YOU GET IT IN THIS SHIPMENT I WILL KNOCK 5% OFF FOR ANY JNSFORUM CUSTOMER. (This does not include shipping, taxes, or anything else besides the price of the item.)

To take advantage of this discount you must order by EMAIL to me at bob@bttrains.com ASAP. I do not know exactly what will fill the last box (we have 1.8 CUBIC METERS to fill!) or when the boat will sail, but I will try my hardest to get every last order on it. If your order does NOT make it onto the boat I can still have it here by Christmas, but I can't offer the discount. If you still want it without the discount, please say so in your email, I will pass that along to my wholesaler for the boxes we will ship AIR to cover the last minute items.

Thank you all again for helping BT Trains get its feet under it this year and we look forward to doing business with you all for the years to come.

Bob

I was making my list when I realised that I misunderstood the question.  I actually thought you were going to come down my chimney and leave me the Kato 10-358 E359 Super Azusa and the 10-426 189 Azusa 'New Colour' - complete with add-ons ... silly me!!!!  :grin

Cheers

The_Ghan

sadly i don't have a chimney but you can leave one in the yard for me near the door ;)

i have sadly both run out of cash and space for trains. can't wait to move to japan or just a larger house here in aus.

i'm still not sure how i'm going to introduce my 3 new shinkansens coming next month. and where i will hide them till i slowly introduce them hahahahah.

i'm still not sure how i'm going to introduce my 3 new shinkansens coming next month. and where i will hide them till i slowly introduce them hahahahah.

This works!  ... Usually !!!

Cheers

The_Ghan

I am also a woodworker and on those forums we talk all the time about how to slip a new tablesaw past the significant other. I guess trains are easier!

So we've just learned that Mudkip Orange owns stockings, and rpierce000 likes wearings his significant others stockings.

This thread is finally going somewhere!

A Mega win Lotto ticket then I can get the bits for my layout, not have to find a new job, and buy my own house with a dedicated train room. :cool: