Tomytec Limited Edition Construction Sets

Missed this one when it went up on the site i guess because by the time it was in this weeks HS newsletter (which did not come till sat) the reservation was closed...

[Limited Edition] Construction Machine Collection (4pcs) & Construction Equipment Rental Shop (A Set)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10165261

Construction Equipment Collection Vol.1 (turn four)

Building construction equipment rental and B 078 collection

[Limited Edition] Construction Machine Collection (2pcs) & Construction Site (3 pcs) (B Set)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10165269

Construction Equipment Collection Vol.1 (with two)

Small construction site scene A2, B2, C2

at $31 thats not a bad deal if set A does come with 4 construction vehicles, thats $32 right there, then the shop set thrown in ($14). on set B thats about $40 worth of items.

wonder if they had some extra stock they were trying to get rid of by bundling?

wonder if they will do this with the used car lots.

jeff

Hobby Dreamer

I get a "Now Printing" image... I probably miss out on a lot of interesting stuff because of this.. Is this something at my end, or does everyone not get this image?

Thanks

Rick

many of the new listings go up with that image before they have the image for it.

this one was odd as it was reservation closed when it came out in the weekly newsletter. perhaps it will open later, that has happened in the past when i think someone jumps the gun on the reservations.

cheers

jeff

many of the new listings go up with that image before they have the image for it.

this one was odd as it was reservation closed when it came out in the weekly newsletter. perhaps it will open later, that has happened in the past when i think someone jumps the gun on the reservations.

cheers

jeff

It's annoying when that happens. There have been times when a picture finally goes up I think to myself "so that's what that is, I'd like one of those", but by then the 'reservations closed' sign is up. ???