Tomix ED61

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has got a TOMIX ED61 and just questioning how did you ever get those extra pieces added onto the train as they doin't want to stay in unless you glue them into the holes. This is the only TOMIX train that I am having trouble with in placing the whistle and the other part onto the train.

Any ideas would be very handy

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has got a TOMIX ED61 and just questioning how did you ever get those extra pieces added onto the train as they doin't want to stay in unless you glue them into the holes. This is the only TOMIX train that I am having trouble with in placing the whistle and the other part onto the train.

Sounds to me like you're not pushing them in far enough...

Sounds to me like you're not pushing them in far enough...

The pins are pretty short so if I put any pressure they are likely to break.

The pins are pretty short so if I put any pressure they are likely to break.

Does it not come with a tool molded into the parts sprue to help push it in? I've never broken one when using the tool.

The whitles got stuck down easy with the pre-molded tool but it was the one next to it that was loose so I just added a bit of glue to the stem of it as it went into the hole and now they are stuck where they need to be. Thanks Clem.