Train themed Izakaya maid cafe LittleTGV in Akihabara

Guest ___

I dunno man... Train café, that's fine with me, but... Ah well, I can't judge it since I never visited the place. I probably take a look since they have a nice selection of drinks and the food looks good too :grin It's one of those things on my list I just can't resist to visit!

Sorry,

I usually shy away from places like that, especially the seedier types. I'll go but it'll be more of the types of food and drinks served. I don't think that customers would appreciate being photographed and I feel strange about shooting the waitresses.

That's strange as I shoot rail staff all the time and have been trying to get good photos of the female and the occasional male staff of the Super View Odoriko when they do the signaling when the train departs. It's quite graceful. They're all standing outside of their respective exits and the one at the head of the train gives a hand signal to the next one and that one acknowledges it and turns around and waves to the next one and it goes down the line while the departing tune is being played.

Best wishes,

Grant

The one in red, in the center, is familiar.  She's that (relatively speaking) famous female tetsu.  I don't really know what she does though.  Appears at JR events?  I'd certainly like to see some serious historical documentaries on Japanese railways, but I don't think that's what she's doing. :sad:

As for this cafe or any others that have gimmicks other than good coffee, hell no.  I was in Akihabara a few times, amongst all the gadget shops there I thought I'd find something interesting, but no.  The internet has killed the specialness of most specialty shops.

The one in red, in the center, is familiar.

She's Yuko Kimura.  Apparently she once worked as one of those shanaihanbai attendants on 1067mm gauge ltd. express trains, though I thought it was Yamagata Shinkansen.