Hit-Japan eBay seller

bill937ca

I just bought from Hit-Japan a month ago.  The seller got my order on time and within reasonable shipping cost.  A definite seller to consider from ebay.

I had the same experience!

While I've never ordered from them, I have looked at their store. They're not exclusivity trains as they do sell a lot of video games, and other toys. They're prices seem about right.

There is one item that surprised me. I didn't know Kyosho made anything for model RRs. I know them as a manufacturer of RC models.

Yesterday the Micro Ace DF50 arrived. Despite the low shipping costs they sent it EMS so shipping was really fast.

I am very happy with this purchase!

Thomas

I have had good luck with them. nice thing is they have some odd stuff you usually dont see at hobbysearch or plazajapan.

prices are not fantastic, but reasonable.

cheers,

jeff

SubwayHypes

Ive dealth with Hit Japan a few times on ebay, his best feature is the OFFER.  you can usually get about 1-2 bucks off each item this way.

One thing to watch out for is sometimes i think he tries to make extra money on shipping.  Plaza Japan is better with combined shipping, however Hitjapan is still easy to deal with.  WHen i noticed the overcharges on shipping i notified him and he promptly lowered the shipping cost, so if you feel the shipping is kind of steep try and bargain!

Other than that he just got some really good trains in, the e217 Tokaido and a couple others that i really want!

Claude_Dreyfus

Likewise, I have just ordered a Tokaido E217....very nice too  ;D

I found the posting service very good, 5 days elapsed between purchase and receipt. I also agree over the offer option. I offered $175.00 for the E217, and it was accepted, thus saving about $15.00 on the purchase price...

I'll be using him again....

SubwayHypes

^^ nice deal!  he was originally listing that for 199 plus shipping.  post pictures when that e217 tokai comes in, its a sexy train!

Claude_Dreyfus

^^ nice deal!  he was originally listing that for 199 plus shipping.  post pictures when that e217 tokai comes in, its a sexy train!

As requested...

Unit was posed on our still under construction 00 layout...

post-141-13569922731189_thumb.jpeg

post-141-13569922731624_thumb.jpeg

I've used them and found them good. The prices don't worry me for a few dollars here or there, I'm just gratefull that they have of the harder to get items, and drop a few dollars if it's over $150. The other one I use is Plaza Japan.

alpineaustralia

Watch the postage though. I am currently asking them to revise their $31 postage charge for about 5 Greenmax buildings. Seeing that an 8 car shinkansen cost $24, I think they might be trying it on a bit.

I'd be very, very careful what you buy from this vendor.  Their Tomytec listings show 3 vehicles in the photo, but you only get 2 vehicles.  I find this inexcusable in an age of digital cameras.  

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOMYTEC-The-Car-Collection-7-CARAVAN-2-Cars-1-150-N_W0QQitemZ360175833346QQcmdZViewItemQQptZModel_RR_Trains?hash=item53dc271102&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

I will never buy from Hit-Japan again.

well he does state that very clearly in the title and description that you get two cars and you will randomly get two cars from the photos shown so hes just trying to show you all the possible cars you could get in your set of two. dont know how else he could show you all the possibilities of the cars you will get with a random like this. with a bunch of these it would be hard for him to list them in separate auctions each with the picture of each set. in a way its just like buying the usual random tomytec item per box.

I have bought items from him several times and always been a good deal, fast shipper, and no problems. if you do a best offer with him and ship multiple items he does seem to not discount the shipping much, but does discount multiple buy shipping if you use buy it now...

he is offering these at a good price and decent shipping. i think he is being very clear you only get 2 cars out of the possibilities in the photo.

just my 1.5 cents

cheers

jeff

alpineaustralia

I agree Jeff - he wont discount shipping by much (it at all) if you buy a number of different items but does discount shipping of multiple purchases of the same item.

I agree Jeff - he wont discount shipping by much (it at all) if you buy a number of different items but does discount shipping of multiple purchases of the same item.

for me it was a difference between making an offer lower than the buy it now price is when he would not discount combined shipping much, but when i did the buy it now he discounted shipping quite a bit to a reasonable level for the total shipment of different stuff.

cheers

jeff

I just received my E4 Maw from Hit-Japan.

It was my fisrt order, but not the last I think.

Really fast shipping. Order on sunday afternoon (in France) and send on monday 14h00 (Japan).