Subaru Impreza

keiman

If any one finds any N gauge models of these please let me know.

Any of the Skyline GTR  or later style Supra, AE86 Toyota etc,want to collect most of the Initial D  and Fast and Furious Toyko drift cars.

Tuned fast cars is part of Japanese culture as well and JDM tuning is still regarded as the best amongst the the Japanese Car owners worldwide, HKS etc. still tempt my wallet as Kato, Microace  etc.

JDM for the non car buffs is Japanese Domestic Market.

If any one finds any N gauge models of these please let me know.

Any of the Skyline GTR  or later style Supra, AE86 Toyota etc,want to collect most of the Initial D  and Fast and Furious Toyko drift cars.

Tuned fast cars is part of Japanese culture as well and JDM tuning is still regarded as the best amongst the the Japanese Car owners worldwide, HKS etc. still tempt my wallet as Kato, Microace  etc.

JDM for the non car buffs is Japanese Domestic Market.

You're not the only one who are after these cars lol.... In fact there is many members that are after the same car or even more. I know I am one of many who are after them too.

Mudkip,

Would rather try the old WRC Prodrive colours of Burns, Solberg etc.

Am going to try and modify a resin camaro to a supra

whoa wait a second they have imprezas and ae86s???

who makes them and WHERE....i didnt see anything like that in any of the dozen model train shops i visited in Japan..

i got a bunch of N scale cars right now....mostly 350z aka Fairladys in all generations...a few old 80s skylines, cressidas, crown from tomytec.....some custom molded cars from american N scale makers like camaros, chevelles, etc..

i found these on ebay...a little bigger than N scale but nice detail and new models..nissan cima and toyota celsior

nscalecars002.jpg

Add your name to the list. :grin

Have managed to get a resin Honda Accord and reckon if I can sort the bonnet scoop and rear wing might look like a classic WRX from a distance.

I am keeping a good look out for the important :cool:cars and as soon as I find them or someone to make them you guys will be the first to know after I've got mine :cheesy

I'll put in another vote for sources for these cars. There's one Tomix Toyota (Celica? I think) that'll be easy enough to make into an AE86 - and it's even in Panda colours.

Pretty much everything else has been a wash, though. There are more interesting cars in HO, but precious few in N.