Right colors for Greenmax kits?

I've bought some Greenmax kits to try them out. Certainly...'limited' on the instructions, even for a large kit like the factory. The exploded diagram on the back is all you're going to get and some pieces seem to require your own initiative (I don't see any instructions for windows on my larger buildings, which I assume you must cut out yourself from the clear sheet provided).

Anyway, I want to figure out paints. I am making an assumption that the Tamiya brand of paint is like the Testors of Japan and from that I suspect that some circled numbers on the instructions might be the paint color. In the picture of the back, at the lower left corner are some rows of numbers in circles, each one with a bit of text. The first row is 9 14 21 28 37. Comparing that with a chart from an ebay seller of Tamiya I get:

9=Brown; 14=Grey; 21=Sky; 28=Dark Copper; 37=??? (no indication of flat/gloss)

My guess is that each row says something like "roof colors" and is then followed by the Tamiya color numbers. Am I on the right track with this?

post-219-13569928546483_thumb.jpg

post-219-13569928546864_thumb.jpg

Hum... If I remember correctly the numbers given on Greemax's boxes correspond to the colors produced by Greenmax itself. Once upon a time I had found the color value on Greemax website and translated to english. Then I try to match them with what I could find in my hobby shops.

Probably won't help much, but all the ones I have built and painted, I have just used what looked right.

here in the UK I try to just use the Humbrol Acrylic range and have used a mixture of Gloss, matt and satin.

but have also used other makes of Acrylic if I see a colour that might be useful.

Satin Coal black being my favorite for black,