Pro-Z Container Trains Arrived

Guest ___

Both the brown and the blue/gray sets arrived today. First thing I noticed is the new slip cases. They appear to be windowed with a picture of the train and the train set name on the inside case showing through the slip cover. I hope to post some video and trains running after I devour two huge seasume terriyaki salmon steaks.

So far the blue/cream unit runs a lot smoother than the brown unit on semi-dirty track. (Cleaning track did not help the brown EF-65 with it's stuttering issues!) Videos to come shortly.

PS: Salmon kicked ass.

Nice. Are the containers interchangeable?

Yes. In fact on ther brown train I staggered the cars themselves keeping a solid container conssit while o nthe blue train,. I staggered the containers themselves on the flat cars.

The instructions also show how to remove and arrange the double-longs (3 containers per flat) and the original illustrations for these trains show 3-container flats, however these have not been released.

I was expecting a Video of the the Salmon steaks with preparing them from start to finish like Julia Child! :D

Any luck with the EF-65?

I like the layout, does it come apart and if so how many sections?

I was expecting a Video of the the Salmon steaks with preparing them from start to finish like Julia Child! :D

Any luck with the EF-65?

I like the layout, does it come apart and if so how many sections?

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention the salmon. No vid of the salmon, as expected I screwed it up cooking again-I always screw up salmon.

The brown EF65 is still sluggish and I suspect it is dirty pickup. The other EF65 is doing fine.

The Pro-Z set is only two sections. It breaks into two at the 60/40 midpoint. I'm still waiting for those guys to release diorama sets C and D still. It's long over due, and I really want to expand the diorama. This is the set I take to the JRM shows. I'm working on a T-scale module for the shows but am unhappy so far and think I'll remake it from start.