Construction site photos

With all the construction equipment on the market now its interesting to see what is actually going on in a site.

I was in Toronto late last week and our hotel room looked down on a massive condo construction site.  It must be going down at least five stories.  This shows the excavation stage very clearly. The black dump truck appeared to be a breakdown.  It was still there about 9 Am the next morning.

Dump trucks started lining up on the neighboring streets at5 AM Friday morning.  There was no activity Saturday morning.

• Like 1

Bill - how was sleeping in your hotel room? (must have been hard with construction going on at 5am)

Toronto is becoming a modern city....I was surprised last fall when I was up there and found the traffic congested almost like NYC.

Bill - how was sleeping in your hotel room? (must have been hard with construction going on at 5am)

Toronto is becoming a modern city....I was surprised last fall when I was up there and found the traffic congested almost like NYC.

Actually construction didn't start until about 6:30-7:00 AM. I didn't hear any noise.  The windows must be sound proof. 5 AM was when the dump truck line started.  First in, first out I guess.