tomix double track viaduct and switches

keitaro

Hi all,

I want to have a double viaduct track go around a town in a loop but at one point i want to have a single track break off and slope down to ground level.

So the trains can come down so I can switch them out with another train.

am i right in thinking that having a double track connect to the item listed below then get some single track via ducts to connect and turn out and slope down from the double track

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10072575

Hi all,

I want to have a double viaduct track go around a town in a loop but at one point i want to have a single track break off and slope down to ground level.

So the trains can come down so I can switch them out with another train.

am i right in thinking that having a double track connect to the item listed below then get some single track via ducts to connect and turn out and slope down from the double track

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10072575

Keitaro,

Great idea!  Are you going to have a second ramp up in the opposite direction or do you intend to reverse consists up the slope?

Cheers

The_Ghan

i'd like to have one on each side but i am not sure it can fit. i seem to be having trouble doing it in anyrail in a custom way

Double Track Girder Viaduct set Tomix 3067 (blue) or 3068 (green)

Would these be wide enough to hold tram track?

No, its not.  Close but not wide enough.

i'd like to have one on each side but i am not sure it can fit. i seem to be having trouble doing it in anyrail in a custom way

The problem with this is that Anyrail shows you where to place the track, but not the elevated support structures that are necessary to build the elevated track.

The problem with this is that Anyrail shows you where to place the track, but not the elevated support structures that are necessary to build the elevated track.

yep so i use normal points and guess but i don't think you can get 2 of those kist to make a double track through the middle and a turn out on each side

Hobby Dreamer
No, its not.  Close but not wide enough.
re: Tomix bridges

Thanks Bill,

I thought I'd elevate the tram track because its too wide for me on the road level. That bridge (and related product) looked ideal. Tomix has some great bridges!!

Cheers

Rick

(sorry to hijack the4 thread)