Meet takkyyyyy

bill937ca

Glad you enjoyed them.  ;D  You Tube has made some changes allowing longer videos and high quality videos to be posted.  Takkyyyyy's newest video is the steam locomotive blue train.

Glad you enjoyed them.   ;D  You Tube has made some changes allowing longer videos and high quality videos to be posted.  Takkyyyyy's newest video is the steam locomotive blue train.

I noticed last week the move to all 16:9 aspect ratio even on the 4:3. Then just now, I saw the previews pop up at the bottom of the video about :15 before the end of the vid. I do not like this change as I think it's too soon to pre-load more videos and it cuts off a good bottom portion of the video that is currently playing. but that's just me.

Martijn Meerts

Lots of atmosphere .. Would love to see a track plan, especially around the station area. Looks like he has some pretty complex turnout placement going on there.

very nice. some of his tracking shots are wonderful (few others not though). bet he has done a lot of good still photography as he is very adept at finding good framing for his static shots and places the train coming and going well, something that usually does not get enough attention with video as there tends to be too much focus on the movement. nice layout!

jeff

Martijn Meerts

Darklighter, thanks :)

Will need to check it out in more detail, see if I can stea.... "borrow" something for my own layout :)