Gaugemaster Open Weekend - September 2011

Claude_Dreyfus

Claude_Dreyfus

Many on here will know that Gaugemaster is the main importer for Kato products to the UK, however what is less known is that they run an open day every other year. From a slow start, they have been improving the range of Japanese stuff they have been bringing into the UK, and have even brought in a couple of bits of H0.

This September will be 2011's open day, with a number of layouts attending across all the gauges. Japanese interest will be (hopefully) satisfied by our own Yamanouchi Oshika, as well as a return of the T gauge layout Lynnbottom.

Anyone in the area fancy popping down and saying hello, do feel free.

http://www.gaugemaster.com/openweekend.html

By the way, it is free entry... :grin

Now all we need to do is finish the scenic modifications currently underway!

• Like 1

see you down there.- still got my kato EF64 set if you want me to bring it down for a bit of variation (the blue train from)the starter set.

Claude_Dreyfus

see you down there.- still got my kato EF64 set if you want me to bring it down for a bit of variation (the blue train from)the starter set.

By all means... It is unlikely to be operated too rigidly (I'm sure a few Bullets will come out to play), so if you are able to come along, feel free to bring anything for a run...