ShinCanadaSen

ShinCanadaSen

ShinCanadaSen

Gonna give this a try. Project will most likely be a T-trak module featuring the Sankei Totoro house ;)

What a shame that I'll have to watch totoro a few times for some inspiration !

Anyone have any ideas about an n-scale totoro ?

Kai

Martijn Meerts

A friend of mine made one from some type of clay/putty a while ago, and it actually looked real good. He even added tiny little claws and everything. Unfortunately it was misplaced at one point, and it most likely got thrown away.

Might want to ask Jeff though, he'll probably have some ideas for a 1:150 Totoro =)

He's kind of round and fluffy. A bit of clay or some other moldable putty/resin and a bit of paint would probably do him up nicely...

Cell phone charm is a bit oversized (looks like an inch or more) putting it about 12.5 feet tall instead of 7 feet tall, but you could probably get away with it.

im guessing it was closer to 15-20mm, yeah a bit large. there seems to be quite a few out there!

pretty easy shape to make out of sculpey or the like clays.

jeff

there are cell phone charms that are small enough to be nscale size. remember totoro is bigger in size than an adult human.

ShinCanadaSen

Sorry for the lack of updates, things went bad at work (a bunch of employees quit) and I've no free time. Things are getting back on track but I still need to put in some crazy hours for the next month or so. Unfortunate I'm not going to be able to participate in the build party :(

Sorry,

Kai

Sometimes the real world has to take precedence.

I'll still be interested in what you make of this, even if it's much later.  Post something on the Personal Projects forum when you get around to it.